• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Started on my IPSC pistol build, just gonna be a fun backyard gun my girlfriend can use. Its a HK3 XDm, so far with Hogue rubber grip sleeve, WE rail and charging handle, waiting on a micro red dot and Nine Ball mag release. 

Not sure what to do with internals yet.

tumblr_nzt36fSAa91ur6nigo1_1280.jpg

I noticed a few pages back someone made mention of us laws and pistols.

According to the nfa a pistol is anything without a shoulder able stock.

http://emptormaven.com/2014/04/ar-15-pistol-pdw/

Many like the Sig brace but that costs 200$ or so depending where you look. So just spend the 200$ and get an sbr stamp.

Or get in on the trust.

• 2 weeks later...

It is an awful gun, after only about 3-400 shots mine:

- Had the outer barrel come away from the screwed in block that holds it on, still shot but badly.

- Had the magazine stick and be a *badgeress* to move.

- Suppressor wasn't set up right with the slide so all shots went right after about 15-20m.

- Eventually the trigger spring went so it wouldn't reset and I just gave up with it.

Not worth it to be honest, WE really haven't got that hang of it just yet. Oh and this was on Ultra and not Green / Red or Black gas for that matter ;).

'FireKnife'

Love the Detonics - I think it is the most fun to shoot of all my airsoft guns.

Shame about the WE Makarov - thanks for the feedback Fireknife! That just means I will have to mentally put that money towards an AA12...

If you like the detonics you should have a go with the TM USP. Very snappy like the detonics.

• 1 month later...

Nooo! Vorpalbunnie, you've been posting all sorts of rare goodness the last couple of days. This time I have to comment! This is only the second pic of a FTC Bren I've ever seen (the other being in Arms magazine from 1993). The Socimi was special but this is really something  :)  Very cool I must say.