Marui AK modded or go for an E&L

I need a decent reliable battle rifle.

Bought a pristine used Marui AK47s recently, it's bone stock and never been gamed. It shoots well, very accurate and quiet but its super plastic fantastic and I can flex the body very easily. I don't fancy it's chances in long term outdoor gaming. I had planned on throwing a king arms metal body and a g&p metal front set and wooden furniture onto it, with a ftk to bring the fps up to outdoor levels.

Thing is, redwolf have crazy deals on the E&L AK'S at the moment, so if I just bought one it would work out cheaper, could even sell the Marui AK to cover the cost.

What should I do? I'm a big Marui fan but I already have an AUG Civ and 551 so wouldn't mind branching out to a different brand and the E&Ls seem to be getting unreal reviews.

Thanks guys.

Get an E&L you will not regret it. Even if you get aftermarket metal body for your marui, it will still look toyish compared to E&L, not to mention nothing in airsoft in even nearly strong as E&L (full steel externals). I have their AK74MN model and would not replace it for anything.

Get an E&L you will not regret it. Even if you get aftermarket metal body for your marui, it will still look toyish compared to E&L, not to mention nothing in airsoft in even nearly strong as E&L (full steel externals). I have their AK74MN model and would not replace it for anything.

Did the same thing dropped a Prowin Hop up rubber in with a prometheus barrel & rubber; replaced the anti reversal latch since that broke out of the box (had to replace spring for lower fps) and changed the spring guide to a prometheus I had laying around since it was ball bearings and the E&L was not (I think this was the reason).

The E&L blows my LCT AKM out of the water big time so just go E&L

Edited by bn_