Glock G17 Salient Arms International tier I VFC/Stark Arms

Sorry for the double post, but forgot to mention, that a few easy fixes can be applied to sort out the slide action, also a little bit of filling would sort out the "reset" which is actually a issue with the safety on the trigger, even a bit of oil will help a good bit if your to lazy to dissemble the trigger. If any one is interested I'll share what I know.

I would really appreciate a video with the mods you made to the trigger Icolater, because I already disassembled and filed it a little, but with the shortest trigger travel it still malfunctions.

BTW, I forgot to mention in the video that the pistol came completely ungreased, just like my previous SA. Had you guys have the same problem with SA?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I Know that the SA glock have a bad reputation in this forum, and I agree with it regarding the Gen 3 ones with the auto selector, but in my case this one have had zero problems, and I have used it a lot this year. I have had another two Gen 4 and haven't have problems. I have always lubed the SA just after unboxing, as they come completely dry. I have changed the outer and inner barrel, the sights and the hop up rubber, but not due to any failure. The paint of the slide is more resistant than in other SA

10gidsm.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...