Stuff of Nightmares

renegadecow

shotguns were good for scatter shots but not that really ideal for CQB, you may be able to pump six or seven shots a minute but the thing is, your enemy could pepper you twice as fast with handgun"

Six or seven shots a MINUTE?! Does he have the strength of Mr. Burns or is he just unable to operate a shotgun?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a WA Kimber SIS that looked good on pictures and I didn't have to pay much either but when I started disassemble it now, I see so much wrong.

The barrel bushing was sanded down to the metal so the original color is gone, the recoil spring plug is black and from another gun, the grips are fastened with 4 different screws and one of the holes in the grip panel was made bigger to fit one of the screws, I could take the grip off without removing the screw! Also from using wrong screws, the parts on the frame where the screws go into is ruined so thankfully Impulse101 is sourcing parts for me now.

tumblr_o94bo1rjE71ur6nigo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o94bo1rjE71ur6nigo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o94bo1rjE71ur6nigo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o94bo1rjE71ur6nigo4_1280.jpg

Straw, bb and my nostril, 10 bb's a minute with extra nose sauce, but i need to cock my ears after every blow.

You, sir, are responsible for me needing a new keyboard... The ruined one didn't like hot tea all about the plastic... If it wasn't such a red flag in the health sector, I'd be getting a new nose too, but they wouldn't believe I burned it all off with scalding tea, they'd just assume I'm a low-brow idiot who used sopme detergent instead of good coke, like the high-paid doctors do... :D

But reading these stories off the Facebook, I'm glad I'm not there... I'd need to talk with the Mythbusters team on where to order THAT much duct tape, since the idiocy would keep breaking my head.

It just won't stop giving! From the same local FB group, on guy asks what he should get being a newbie: an AEG or GBB. One guy replies:

"If you're looking to play, go AEG. Most of the gamesites especially here in Cavite (a southern province) disallow GBB. Only a few gamesites still allow them, I don't know how it is in the north."

When I asked him why this is so, he replied:

"There was an incident here in Cavite, cheating fps, bringing it up during the game."

More FB lulz

So there's this guy who posted images of his Echo1 UMP and was asking for setup advice. I'll also note how proud he was in saying it was made in the USA. So I correct him and say it is in fact a rebranded Chinese S&T then questioned his muzzle brake of choice: a 5.56 birdcage on a .45 gun. That's when he flipped out, repeatedly replying "so what!", sending me this gem of a PM, deleted his previous mess then blocked me.

Screenshot_2016-06-27-12-26-00.png

When I asked the friend he was name dropping he said he barely even remembers the guy.

I dunno, I've seen his other posts and they were coherent enough. It really does appear that he was simply blowing a gasket or two while composing that PM. What's puzzling is why he had to write it twice with a small alteration in the middle indicating that it clearly wasn't a double send.

I've been employed at an airsoft store for about 2 and a half years now. Been fixing aegs for 9 years.

Here are some highlights:

This customer couldn't figure out why his hopup didn't seem to be working:

9e15edf2-14e1-4289-a61d-0cfb7e419c80_zps

This one couldn't understand why his lower rail wouldn't fit anymore:

c5b502ca-749a-4a73-b864-74a5e4296759_zps

Apparently whoever worked on this before couldn't be bothered to just get a new fuse or replace the fuse holder entirely:

IMG_20160628_161437113_zpsvxeipqs5.jpg?t

Customer said a "tech" broke off the charging handle on his M60, and this is how it they "fixed" it:

IMG_20160517_181723935_zpsuwcurlzc.jpg?t

I got nothing:

13555607_10154263315724664_299728027_o_z

Archived