Stuff of Nightmares

renegadecow

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know different horse for courses and such but *fruitcage* me would that be about the most boring thing ever.

Saying that even the odd hi-cap hero I have seen at games at least moves up and provides erratic but defensive fire.

So glad we have choices and speedball over here is more the perverse of paintball ;).

'FireKnife'

I've got to say that when I was in Hong Kong the local filipino teams were renown for ludicrous hit-dodging, cheating chronos with duplicate guns, massive overkill, high rates of fire and illegally hot guns.

I'm sure it wasn't all of the filipino players, but it was the three biggest filipino only teams who exhibited this kind of behaviour and it led to most other teams in HK putting a de facto 'no filipino players' ruling out.

I wasn't particularly happy with that, but neither was I particularly happy with someone using a 30rps 2.5J drum-mag'd spambrick to hose me up close after ignoring an entire midcap of hits, followed by an entire team of 20 other people doing exactly the same thing.

I did play with some good filipino players when I started setting up more of the UK styled objective games, but I had to vet them pretty strictly.

At that range, that's how airsoft's "supposed" to be played imo. I saw more coordination and tactics in that vid then I do most skirmishes but I guess the smaller numbers helps in that regard

edit: don't get me wrong airsoft would be / is ###### with massive magazines and perma-hosing. But that's not exclusive to "speedball"... since I stopped playing woodland and started doing cqb and urban the videos above seem  more and more like how I'd like to play. 

Archived