Stuff of Nightmares

renegadecow

More Facebook fun.

A guy posts a picture of his new WE GBB MEU, complete with manual and everything and asks for help. He says his gun was working for about three mags then stopped working. He adds to ask if maybe, just maybe, being out of gas may have something to do with it because he's almost sure it doesn't.

I can't even make this *suitcase* up.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a heap of similar questions in my years from those who are new(I hope he's new) such as:

Cant pull trigger: safety is on.

BBs are going up all the time because the hop is set too high.

Gun not feeding even though the mag is full! Highcap that isn't wound.

And of course, one of my favourites, A guy complaining that his gbb shot differently whenever he shot it, compared with anybody else when we test shot it, saying it threw out a cloud of gas and didn't get many shots. We all test fired it and it worked fine, eventually someone noticed that in game he was firing it gangsta style, at ~110-120° so it was beyond horizontal.

^

The guy taking the video thinks he's playing milsim just because he's wearing matching multicam shirt and trousers.

Hahahahahahahahaha. I want to see him tell these guys they're doing it wrong

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sas+task+force+black&client=ms-android-sonymobile&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj95qOQ16LOAhWiIMAKHURSD6wQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=511#imgrc=_1_J8TJR_wr69M%3A

I've had a heap of similar questions in my years from those who are new(I hope he's new) such as:

Cant pull trigger: safety is on.

BBs are going up all the time because the hop is set too high.

Gun not feeding even though the mag is full! Highcap that isn't wound.

And of course, one of my favourites, A guy complaining that his gbb shot differently whenever he shot it, compared with anybody else when we test shot it, saying it threw out a cloud of gas and didn't get many shots. We all test fired it and it worked fine, eventually someone noticed that in game he was firing it gangsta style, at ~110-120° so it was beyond horizontal.

One to add, again from the FB "groups". One chap had just bought a GHK AK74 and described himself "as a well seasoned airsoft player, whos been in the game for about 5 years" yet he could not work out how to use a speed loader. :/

To start with I thought he just couldnt get the BBs in the mag, fair enough I had the same issue, very tight mag lips. Nope he just couldnt work out a speedloader. 

On the TM Recoil FB group (UK one) a few weeks ago: some bloke/kid showed a picture of a SAI M4, claiming to be based on TM recoil platform.

As people started asking question, he claimed that SAI built it for him as a one off, they adapted their tooling process for it but he couldn't prove it because he had signed a NDA......

Needless to say, he was called out, quite a few gullible individuals believed it, but that's Airsoft on FB for you....

Very much so. In the past ive had some amazing deals.

Brand new WE PDW - £100 - soaked rubber and a blocked nozzle

Marushin M500 - £40 - needed steel arms

WE Scar H - £110 - need a mag & bolt catch

Near new HK45 - £110

Fantastic deals!

On my phone, my spelling will suck

Apparently there's a local DIY Airsoft Facebook page. I thought I'd fit right in. I was wrong.

Guy made a homemade battery case using a large syringe and some plastic cap, aaand stuck it right behind his optcs because I don't think he knows what it's for.

13900303_10206905724223485_3232727653014

13912659_10206905727543568_8069608899709

Edit:

Not local apparently, just real *suitcasey*.

Ok, asked him about it and was shown it's actually offset to the left, giving enough room to see through the optic. But yeah, says he meant it to look like a tactical light which still doesn't explain why it's behind the optic despite the abundance of rails up front. It also doesn't explain the bedsheets.

13920620_10206907348824099_3339313967379

But yeah, says he meant it to look like a tactical light which still doesn't explain why it's behind the optic despite the abundance of rails up front.

Because then he'd have to rewire it to the front.  I suspect everything was caused--domino effect--by putting on that after-market stock.

Archived