Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renegadecow

Stuff of Nightmares

Names removed to protect the retarded:

"hey i hear you do airsoft upgrades i hav a 1911 that dosnt shoot far can you make it shoot far"

Me:

"I'm sure I could have a look, what brand is it?"

"duno, how do I find out"

ME:

"Do you still have the box?

"Yes"

ME(after a pause):

"Does it have the manufacturers name on the box?"

"it says 1911 pistol and spring power and hopup and magazine 14 bullets and metal action"

ME (after breaking down laughing):

"Is this a spring powered gun, that you pull the slide back each time you want to shoot?"

"yes can you make it shoot far"

Me(engage sarcasm mode):

"Unfortunately those types of guns are far to complex for me to work on, I only work on GBB pistols like Tokyo Marui or WE tech."

"oh k thn"

Thats bad! But sometimes it is the only way to get them out! I've always found the hex bolts used in AS are always *suitcase* quality!

On my phone, my spelling will suck

Ok that AR57 cracked me up too much, way to ruin the point of such a thing on an actual AR.

As for the P226 above well it is a two-tone so ruined already ;) but in all seriousness who doesn't have a hex head kit, everything seems to come with one now?

'FireKnife'

It was a cheap boneyard one, putting up with the two tone until I can get some decent spray paint.

Also they've managed to prise the rear sight off and try and reattach it with superglue, it's buggered now!

Somewhat half arsed. Surely you should try to fit the STANAG 9mm adaptor plus mag?

Good option, though I'd have gone with the AK shaped banana STANAG compatible midcaps I reckon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.