"Ten Sugars or Twelve"

rocky164

Haha, what a bunch of faggotry!

Anyway, good Fish & Chips is hard to beat. There's a place I used to go in London, the Shakespeare's Head, IIRC, it was quite good.

In terms of Burgers, for chains I like In-N-Out and Johnny Rocket's, overall, though, my favorite is a place here in LA (it's sorta a chain, there's two of them) called Carney's.

ROFL - I actually laughed out loud seeing that.

Please excuse my ignorance, and plain old curiousity  :P , but what the hell are those? It is real right?

I was under the impression that a fag was a ciggarette.

-Slo

I reacted the same way... :D

For junk food-ish things, pizza is good. Pizza Hut, Dolly Dimple's Pizza (Norwegian chain) etc.

MUHAHAHA!!

lol fish and chips and you know why...well heres why....i live on an island and fishing is the main stay of this sed island and of course my grandad is a fisherman and supplys 2 locals of mine and when im there i sit watch the sea and wonders of the ocean eat a fresh and i mean max of 2-3 hour fresh pice of fish and fresh picked potatoes and home grown peas from the veg plot...now that my freinds is a proper way to enjoy fish,chips,peas fresh all round and nothing but pure gorgeousness!!

oh and some guinness :D

Either,

a proper burger, not one of those processed stuff,

A meaty pie,

or any type of pasty, inc. cheese and onion sasuage rool type things.

On a side note, raw potatoes taste of cold potatoes, but with the texture of a old, hard, pear ( i got bored at work 1 night)

Archived