WTS: Insight M6 and Su-233/pvs kit! SOPMOD KIT!

pforcerecon

I have for sale a slightly used/basically brand new Insight M6 pistol light with red laser that comes with the box and paperwork and batteries and spare bulb. Light works perfect as well as the laser, has a momentary on/constant on switch. Black, no paint, perfect condition. Asking $105 shipped CONUS, International I will get you a shipping quote. I ship via usps with tracking information.

Next up is a COMPLETE Su-233/pvs light kit!!! This comes with the light, tan stickers (not black like you see on the commercial version), numerical number etched on the body, IR light flip cap, bikini filters, batteries, rail adapter, all paperwork, container, and spare bulb and tan pressure switch!! I understand this is a rare piece to come by especially complete! I see the lights themselves go on ebay for up to $250 at times. Asking $500 shipped or OBO. International buyers pay for shipping and I will get you a quote. This unit is used but works perfect, stickers are intact PERFECTLY!! Basically used but ABSOLUTELY not abused, perfect for the SEAL/RANGER impression for those who want a full 233 kit and not an icomplete or untrue basic commercial kit.

PLEASE NO LOW BALL OFFERS ON THE SECOND ITEM. I'm looking for a fast sale, I apologize in advance for the lack of pictures as I am currently at work but please, PM me your e-mail I can snap some shots up on my break. Again, all items shipped via USPS with tracking confirmation. Looking to get rid of these quick, any questions let me know.

PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL, BUYER PAYS THE 4% PAYPAL FEE...NO TRADES! UNLESS IT IS A STARK ARMS GLOCK 19 WITH FULL TRADES OR TM GLOCK17 WITH FULL TRADES.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived