Supplies for Custom construction (Grey specifically)

TheFull9

Trying to find some apparently unicorn-level supplies here and just as I go to post on there for the first time ever, DIY Tac is down.  Trying to find the following in grey:

-1" single side adjust side-release buckles (ideally split/field repair type)

-1" ladderlocs (as above)

-2" Tri-glides

-1" Female QASM buckles

The manufacturer I'm using already has 1000D and webbing and I've managed to find thread, spacer mesh and loop (but not hook).  It's purely the plastic hardware I can't seem to locate.

Been through a lot of websites already, did find some 1" SRs but they looked like cheap knock-offs.  If anyone's got any ideas or knows anybody who might they'd be appreciated.

Something like this?

I know you know your gear way better than me, but ACU buckles I found are foliage green. Which is really grey...

Apologies if this is useless, or you already found this site. Just spent a few minutes searching, hopefully from a different angle :)

Yeah I did run FG through my head, but I'd end up with a mostly grey PC with some small black components and some FG, which would niggle at the back of my mind.  It's the closer option right now but I think I'll just have to opt for black as it stands.  I know the grey parts exist as I have some on a couple of other bits of gear, I guess it just takes a while for the demand to grow high enough that the shops who supply cordura/webbing/buckles etc actually start supplying it for individuals and small business sales.  Cheers anyway mate.

Archived