How to design their own wedding cards?

Cora Nell

My dearest Cora Nell,

I can't stop thinking about this. It's driving me crazy.

Do you think you could design one for me and you please? I know we haven't yet met, but I feel our chatting here is something rather special and I would like to take it further! We could have such a lovely wedding if you put the effort into this.

I am already married, but I'm sure my wife will understand once she sees the unique design you come up with.

If you could do this for us, it would be the best wedding gift you could give me and I would cherish it forever.

Also, I am a Prussian Duke, so the life we would lead would be one of opulence and luxuriant decadence. You would have to leave New Zealand I'm afraid, but that is a small price to pay for true love.

Yours hopefully,

Shmook x

Dammit there are four of you posting in an obvious spam thread that gets 3 reports. And Two of them came from the Spammer cos "reply" and "report" look too much alike...

Please don't do that, if you don't report it we don't know about it and it don't get fixed.

Archived