WE Airsoft is looking for ideas

Mike_West

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could go for an SL8 and not worry about R&D. Just release a kit with new short mags to compliment users who want to convert their G36s. Less trouble with importing kits than with a full gun.

aye but you don't really see SL8s around in AEG form, not sure how popular they would be in GBB. I reckon they'd get more profit if they made an SEF lower receiver for the G36 tbh

fwiw I'll email with Keltec RFB/RDB (coolest bullpup so far), G3 (would be more popular than FAL imo) and seeming as there is a bit of a Russian wave breaking, a SR-2 SMG would be cool. 

I haven't bothered emailing my suggestions because I don't really think they would make an Uzi, and I'm pretty sure they're already going to make a g3.

Plus like blobface mentioned, I'm sure the email is being flooded with suggestions for every obscure, barely known weapon that have absolutely no chance of getting made.

I guess it would be nice if they made a straight clone of the TM desert eagle in all metal.

To anyone suggesting a FAL, please remember it's a variants minefield, as King Arms ended up making a series of hybrids with wrong sights, lowers, etc because they'd used the STG-58 as the base.

At least suggest a 'vanilla' metric FAL like a 50.00 and then a 50.63/50.64 with folding stocks, so we can then go swapping furniture around.

Doing an SLR would effectively be another different production on top, if you want to get it 100% right.

No DSA-58s please!

Archived