xRAZERx paid but no goods

NBK2K

Paid xRAZERx with postal order, and by checking with the postal office they have been cashed. I've left a few PM's all of which have gone unanswered. And the last time he was online was at 8:38pm this very night.

The item I am referring to is the Ipaq as seen in this topic: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=12068

What's going on mate? You've the cash but I've no goods? It's one thing being late, but ignoring me all together?

Post has been and gone and still no goods yet. xRAZERx do you have any proof you've sent the items off yet? Otherwise I want a refund.

Edit, here is the tracking number of the postal orders (£40 and a £5) DP 8194 9712 0GB and according to the post office they have already been cashed. So you've had the time to go to the post office, but not post the item?

Isn't this postal fraud?

It's been a week today, and I myself am guilty of being a day or three late, but I have the common courtesy to inform someone if I'm going to be late. I am unhappy the way this has turned out. And here's to quote:

Jun 22 2005, 09:06 PM, Was posted by moi at 13:16 this afternoon. Should be with you by noon friday.

:(

Well geez I didn't even knwo this thread was here. I have the tracking number. When i get a chance I'll post it up for all to see.

I can only apologize for being a bit busy and not answering your PMs but when you have six or seven poeple send you a PM you only see the first one when you log in and read it.

But as this is the second time this has happend I now won't be selling anything here again (I suspect I was defrauded the first time BTW but that's a thread for another day.).

Post has been and gone and still no goods yet. xRAZERx do you have any proof you've sent the items off yet? Otherwise I want a refund.

Edit, here is the tracking number of the postal orders (£40 and a £5) DP 8194 9712 0GB and according to the post office they have already been cashed. So you've had the time to go to the post office, but not post the item?

Isn't this postal fraud?

No it's not sodding postal fraud, because I have no intetion to deprive you of your money or goods and I've posted them I'm rapidly searching for the tracking thingy.

If you believe you've been defrauded I suggest you contact your local police and they'll be happy to deal with it, as will the Royal Mail Investigation Branch.

I don't doubt that xRAXERx isn't true to his word, and I'm sorry if it came across that way. But if you could post the tracking number, 'coz then I can get on the blower and have a go at Royal Mail, which I've got down to a fine art.

So much so, that I know which buttons to press to get stright to a person instead of going through all the automated ######. Go me.. ;)

xRx is a stand up bloke. When I bought the mag from him there was an issue with the post office, they decided that even though they told him he had enough postage that they would withhold it for a week saying that there wasn't enough postage. he was superb throughout the whole sale, keeping me informed and apologising profusely for a delay that was out of his hands.

Accusing someone on this forum of fraud is defamation of character. Doing so against a well respected trader and forum member will hardly do you any favours on this forum, especially without having a response from him.

xRx, keep trading dude, I would trade with you again without hesitation.

Archived