Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chas

FNX 45 Black 174$ with free shipping

Posting from my tablet, cantón post lino forma some reason.

Go to ebairsoft.com, click con new products.

MODS: I unos this isnt really news, bit since this could sabe people at least 75$ and the price of thisgun has been a muchos discussed problem, I thought this thread, with the ver y discriptive title could help a lot of people.

OK, I did it. That was close enough of a good deal for me to pull the trigger, pun intended :P

If nothing else because I seriously want to do a Project RS Case for an FNX :D

Looking at KhanSeb's new video on the gun, the fact that one magazine can go for 5 refills of BBs, and that it kicks pretty hard makes me really want a steel slide for this... $174 and free shipping is really decent.. 

Looking at KhanSeb's new video on the gun, the fact that one magazine can go for 5 refills of BBs, and that it kicks pretty hard makes me really want a steel slide for this... $174 and free shipping is really decent.. 

You mean this video?

Yes, the greatest downside of this gun is that its buyer is forced to financially support cybergun, and that feels almost as bad as supporting pedophiles/feminazis/kim-jongil/RUF.

But I am tempted nevertheless, especially if VFC fixed the long list of issues this gun had/have.

Yes, the greatest downside of this gun is that its buyer is forced to financially support cybergun, and that feels almost as bad as supporting pedophiles/feminazis/kim-jongil/RUF.

But I am tempted nevertheless, especially if VFC fixed the long list of issues this gun had/have.

Did you seriously include feminists in the same list as pedos and Kim? Even as a joke? Seriously?

There is a huge diffrence between feminazis and feminists, You might want to educate yourself on that.

And I forgot to add the westboro baptist church. They definitely got a place amongst those.

Cheaper yes still wont be buying anything from Cyberscum. No shower would be hot enough to clean me. Not to mention I'm not a fan of VFC products, especially with the list of failures people have reported. 

I'll wait till someone else releases one.

Has VFC updated the internals any way since launch? For the tan one as well? I bought the tan one when it was first released and has a lot of issues...

Highly unlikely.

I don't know.  They updated the MP5s and HK416s and HK417s but I doubt they updated this.  CG are too tight to finance it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.