FNX 45 Black 174$ with free shipping

chas

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a huge diffrence between feminazis and feminists, You might want to educate yourself on that.

And I forgot to add the westboro baptist church. They definitely got a place amongst those.

You're acting like "Femnazi" exist as some sort of unified group with power and comparing any group or company to Nazis or Nazism should be something used with great discretion and you should probably educate yourself more on the horrors committed by Nazi. Cybergun sucks but they didn't commit a genocide or commit any crimes against humanity. I have had relatives who grew up in during those periods in Germany and they wouldn't take it well to compare or associate some kind of minor complaints with a fascist movement. 

As for the VFC design itself, I wasn't too happy with performance but it looked really nice. It was skirmishable but my TMs run a lot smoother.  

You're acting like "Femnazi" exist as some sort of unified group with power and comparing any group or company

A ) How the actual fudge burger did we end up talking about this on a forum about an airsoft replica...

B ) If you think radical feminists is a "fringe group" with no influence, you're a few decades behind, plenty of laws have been past that directly affects you and likely your children if you lived in the West and possess a penis, I mean, "The War Against Boys" was published in 2000, that's 15 years ago, and I'm not convinced it hasn't been worsening since 2000 on those issue. 

C ) We don't like Cybergun, I think we can all agree to that, let's leave it at that instead of throwing politically charged metaphors into the equation :P

What I wanted to say jokingly - what somehow got to hurt few people's feelings which was not my Intention at all - that I look down cybergun almost as much as those groups that mindlessly spread hate. I consider myself a feminist, I have no problems with women and I am proud supporter of the free nipples organization. I only have problems with organizations and people who spread hate, I consider extremeist feminists (also known as feminazis, for those of you who are unable to use google) amongst the worst, and afaik I have a right to that private opinion. And nazis, communists, and anyone who oppress people, too.

I hope that puts an end to everyone's damaged feelings and we can move on.

On topic:

I do hope that VFC made some improvements to this gun, too. In a Stark Arms group I see frightening failures with their Glock pistols and I do not recall much improvements. However, I can be wrong on that. They upgrade their GBBRs really well as I hear so I hope they did something about this overpriced pistol, too.

KIC? They have the FNX at 4560 TWD which is roughly 140 USD but they also bump the listed web price for international orders slightly so I would guesstimate it at 160 USD from them for international orders and with shipping on top of that the EBAirsoft deal is still great.

Yeah.  I think EBA would work out cheaper than KIC.

The FNX is made in Taiwan, where KIC is based, while EB is in HK.

Usually, the less intermediaries you have to deal between a item actual maker and whoever sells it to you, the cheaper it is.

KIC and AST are tipically the cheapest places to buy Taiwan made airsoft products (WE, Ra-tech...etc). For the same reason Echigoya is the cheapest place to buy TM guns.

I know.  But as NonEx pointed out,  we don't get the Internet price from KIC.  They tack on a bit.  Plus $30/$40 for shipping?  Maybe more.  Haven't had a GBB from overseas for a while.  I reckon EBA would still come out cheaper.

No light planned for this as of yet.

And, you guys go ahead and buy from RA Tech shop, at $225 USD + shipping (http://en.ratech.com.tw/english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1251:ra-ag-cybergun-0003&catid=183:ap-cybergun-series&Itemid=607), or KIC at ~$160 USD + shipping.

I will enjoy the EBAirsoft deal :D

I think it will be hard to beat no matter where you get it from.

Archived