Review 8-gun rack from Armoryracks

Not sure if this is the right category to post this?

Review of a gun rack from www.armoryracks.com

If you are like me and starting to get a respectable airsoft gun collection, you know they take up a lot of space. I live in a small apartement with my fiance and she said I could have just 1 bookcase/shelving unit thing for my airsoft collection in the living room, and now I started to have to many guns for it and I were looking all over for ideas to minimize the space they took up.

I searched ebay and found a gun rack that was perfect but he did not ship to Norway but I got the name of the rack and found Armoryracks.com.

They have racks that hold 2, 4, 6 and 8 guns, it said it would fit guns down to .22 cal if the red rubber protector were taken off so I figured it would fit airsoft guns to. 

Price is really low for what you get, fit all my guns perfectly and the metal rod was only long enough to touch the hop-up on two of my guns, a Marushin S&W M36 with 2" barrel and a WE Makarov PMM. (You can see this in the last picture at the bottom)

It takes up minimal space, the whole rack is 40x22cm, it got handles on each side so moving it is very easy.

One thing I was afraid of were that the guns would swing and hit each other when moved but that has yet to happen.

If you don't live in the US you need to email them for a shipping quote. 

I bought a 8-gun rack, accessory tray and a velvet liner for the tray, I ended up on 53.85$ and 28.87$ shipping, so 82.72 in total, it didn't get stopped in customs because they send the box as a letter. From the day it was sent out and it arrived at my post office, it took 14 days.

All in all, I am super happy I bought this, my fiance will probably kill me now I have a reason to buy even more airsoft guns cause of all the space I saved  :D

Some terrible phone pictures but you get the idea.

tumblr_nu5e8iGDQK1ur6nigo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu5e8iGDQK1ur6nigo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu5e8iGDQK1ur6nigo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Safeword

Are you not concerned about the supports scratching the inside of your barrels?

These are used for RS guns, too. Admittedly, their barrel are much tougher tan ours, but the are also rifled and no one seems to have had an issue with these racks.

Edited by chas

I tried to slide on a spare inner barrel I had, tried all kinds of angels but could not see any damage to it, only thing I have seen is with my WE Makarov PMM which have treads on the inner barrel, the treads will actually scratch paint of the support but still no damage to the inner barrel itself.