Shotguns! Maruzen CA870 and parts galore!

Donut

If you're unfamiliar, Maruzen CA870 is a single shot spring shotgun. It's basically an APS2 sniper rifle in shotgun form. They even take APS2 springs, you'll need to trim a little bit off the spring since the APS2 springs are slightly longer. With the right upgrades they become really awesome sniper shotguns, just like Bad Company 2.

And yes, they do look like an UTG shotguns, but this is nothing like the cheap UTG copy. It has it's own internal housing, has higher capacity, can take real Remington 870 parts, and is completely upgradeable. 

Each CA870 will come with at least 3 magazines, while supplies last.

lAmOB01.jpg

V5be4cf.jpg

TOP: "Police model", full metal long barrel and shell tube, long tightbore barrel, plastic body, real 870 stock. 

$150 SHIPPED

The "Police model" will also come with parts to make it back to the sawn off model 

DmacyNx.jpg?2

D8iXedI.jpg?1

SECOND: Charger model, this is the one I used in games. Replica metal KAC RAS (with KAC trades), tightbore barrel, plastic body, plastic barrel, metal shell tube, HK416 style battle grip, real steel mil-spec M4 stock. The trigger guard has been cut to allow easier handling and access, especially with gloves, I'll throw in a replacement one.

Aimpoint, suppressor, and front fiber optic sight NOT included.

$160 SHIPPED.

90dJorQ.jpg

THIRD: SWAT/TACTICAL model. This one is my pride and joy. This is as close as you can get to a real 870. full metal long barrel and shell tube, metal body with Remington 870 trademark, real steel G&GG sling mount, real steel speed stock, top rail tapped and drilled by a gunsmith, with  trijicon tactical ghost ring tritium night sights. Comes with tightbore barrel and easy access adjustable hopup. 

The red tip is only tape, it can be removed.

$220 shipped

More pictures

KKAJ1JM.jpg

Real trijicon night sights

LTj6tEt.jpg?1

I've got all sorts of extra and replacement parts, so I'll just list the more notable ones. I've got one metal body with trades partially removed, and one Maruzen trademarked charger RAS. Just let me know which part(s) you're interested in and I'm willing to throw some in for free!

Please keep in might that the prices include shipping, and these guns are pretty long and heavy, especially the SWAT setup

• 1 month later...

Archived