Ghk m4 gbbr 10.5"

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As my local site is CQB and I almost entirely field a bolt action I decided to sink for a good GBB M4. As I had a small excess of free cash for the first time in a long time I felt that I could justif

Y'all need to google;   http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/?route=product%2Fsearch&search=ghk

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

Hey guys!

Dumb question from a dumb forums user.

I'd like to fit a specific forend (designed for a G&P AEG) onto a GHK M4.

On the face of it this is clearly not possible without modification, because I know GBBR/AEG specs/considerations are different.

However for some reason I seem to recall the GHK allows for AEG rails etc? I've combed the news thread and this thread but can't find any info on it. Wondering if I'm confusing it with another rifle.

Thanks!

Hey guys!

Dumb question from a dumb forums user.

I'd like to fit a specific forend (designed for a G&P AEG) onto a GHK M4.

On the face of it this is clearly not possible without modification, because I know GBBR/AEG specs/considerations are different.

However for some reason I seem to recall the GHK allows for AEG rails etc? I've combed the news thread and this thread but can't find any info on it. Wondering if I'm confusing it with another rifle.

Thanks!

I've managed to install barrel nuts on a GHK that were designed for Marui, just a little bit of brutality was required.

Thanks Blade! I asked around elsewhere and feared the barrel would be an issue.

I'm looking to specifically attach a G&P M16A2 VN handguard complete w/ M203 - Should I look to buy an extra barrel nut (if G&P isn't marui-spec)? I'm not that technical when it comes to Airsoft RIFs but I don't mind a bit of work as long as I'm careful :)