WE P90 GBB

renegadecow

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the one you've all been waiting for, the WE T.A- 2015 Series! This blockbuster release is the work of over 5 years in R&D.

Precision Engineered using the finest quality Fibre-reinforced Polymer and Aluminium Alloy and has been stress tested for durability and performance. This SMG is guaranteed to give you an unbeatable shooting experience that will have you addicted to this rifle in no time.

Keep an eye on this page for more updates, complete specifications and pictures, and videos coming soon...

Models:

WE T.A- 2015 Tan/FDE

WE T.A- 2015 Black

Specifications:

Magazine Capacity: 50 Rounds

Power Source: Green Gas

Inner Barrel Length: ~250mm

Gun Weight (With Magazine): 2400g

Gun Length: ~510mm

Gun Height: ~215mm

Features:

+ Fully Ambidextrous - Charging Handle, Magazine Release & BUIS

+ Three Position Rotary Fire Selector (Safe/Semi/Full-Auto) suitable for Left & Right Hander Shooters

+ Two-Stage Trigger in Full-Auto Mode (Semi/Full-Auto)

+ Blistering ROF

+ Closed Bolt

+ Hollow Stock Compartment For Storage

+ Bullpup Configuration With Top Mounted Horizontal Magazine

Material: Fibre-reinforced Polymer & Aluminium Alloy

Package Includes:

1 x WE T.A- 2015 Black

1 x WE T.A- 2015 50 Round Box Magazine (Gas)

1 x WE BB Speed Loader

1 x Manual

1 x Hex Key (Large)

Contact us at:

http://www.weairsoft.com/contacts

if you'd like us to put you in touch with a distributor you can purchase these from once they are released.

Coming to quality airsoft retailers near you soon..

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Yeah this was a good morning seeing this, I think ill wait and buy it at a later time cause my concerns are that sins its the first GBB P90, I imagine they had to use some special parts for it to work, that's also why it took so long to make. We don't know if it got any problems or how the internal parts are so I let someone else find out before I buy it  :D

They are still trying to dodge cybergun. They saw the reach of the post and pulled the pics. I respect that.

This is one of those models you shouldn't wait to buy though. It will be cracked down on hard and fast. At least in the US and France. I sure hope to be able to get one.

I don't even like the P90 I and I am like "WAAAAAAAH!!! :)" .

dat RoF doe...

But yeah, if you want one of these get in line ASAP because if Cybergun is still fighting this it will disappear as quickly as it appeared :| 

EDIT: Actually, is there any WE model that has been pulled after release even after it obviously infringing on copyright and/or trade dress issues?

I can't recall any... I guess maybe the markings on the PX4 and XDM but they removed the markings and kept selling them...

Irrelevant since the P90 is sold globally. TM also has almost full trades too, not to mention all the ACM companies that make it. 

I doubt they would be paying Cyberscum anything as none of them have CAL 6mm BB LICENSED BY CYBERSCUM written in giant white letters down the side. 

THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROF is very impressive to say the least, recoil looks quite decent as well. The real one hasn't got that much kick to it anyway. Jesus christ I am excited. 

Archived