WE P90 GBB

renegadecow

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely think a Stargate loadout is on the cards. Really hope it doesn't get pulled as I won't be able to afford it for a while as I've an expensive couple of months with Fallout Anthology and FO4. Plus not even sorted my sodding GPU for the rig yet.

But dayum this is a good day.

Been trying to work out if selling my G&G P90 was the right thing, never quite felt right with it, but at the same time miss it.  Now I see this ...... - tempting to wait to see if I'm extremely lucky and they have an Uzi in the works or could consider it a replacement for the KWA vz.61 Scorpion I just sold.

Been trying to work out if selling my G&G P90 was the right thing, never quite felt right with it, but at the same time miss it. Now I see this ...... - tempting to wait to see if I'm extremely lucky and they have an Uzi in the works or could consider it a replacement for the KWA vz.61 Scorpion I just sold.

I was sad panda when I sold my we m4, now I have a ghk and am much happy again.

I just need to get a better recoil spring and will be right as rain.

Rail kit is on the way, other externals I saved. Time to get back into shape this winter.

Happy is subjective as I'm a manic depressive.

I wonder how it will respond to duster. I'd like to use it at the local CQB field but the limit is 330fps, let alone the 450fps that Facebook page is advertising.

In my experience no we mag lasts long on duster.

I tried it on my m4, I got 3 shots.

Timberwolf, 1 shot then the mag was stupid frosty.

This should take a normal npas or them disks, I'd trust the disk before the npas as I've had them fail on me.

Unless we changed there design.

There WILL BE factory made fps limiter. The proto is running hot even for woodlands and they are making both woodland and cqb-friendly setups.

There was even some talk of being able to swap modes with just flipping a button but I believe that was scrapped.

The magazine is the most impressive part. Just imagine the size of the gas reservoir and I've been poking WE about Co2 options.

Threw them couple ideas about dual capsule design where one can remove the capsule mount and just fill her from a paintball Co2 bottle. Also leaves an option for higher BB capacity.

A P90 mag strikes me as big enough to do something with multiple BB feeds.  Not quite as complex perhaps as something like a merging C Mag but perhaps something like the KSG.  Flip a switch and the second BB feed is good to go.  High capacity, same sized spring.

A P90 mag strikes me as big enough to do something with multiple BB feeds. Not quite as complex perhaps as something like a merging C Mag but perhaps something like the KSG. Flip a switch and the second BB feed is good to go. High capacity, same sized spring.

I've got some experience with combining bb-feeds. I have dual-feeding bottom mounted hi-cap and it works perfectly.

Basicly like two MAG m249 magazines feeding into one tube.

No single hi-cap can keep up with my chaingun-build.

As a "can it be done" test I added third feed and it still worked, even fourth could be added.

This could make the setup uneven but it still feeds. Even with three hi-caps I had no jams or reverse feed when one mag ran dry.

Two double-stacked feeds would give you like ~200 BBs.

PS:forgot to mention, I'm VERY happy to see WE closed-bolt make a comeback.

PS:forgot to mention, I'm VERY happy to see WE closed-bolt make a comeback.

post-99212-0-96552200-1443288707_thumb.jpg

Different type of closed bolt, probably just like their other guns which have real counterparts firing firm a closed bolt. Not the old AWSS system.

Also, I'm not trying to start an argument, but I'm really curious as to why you liked the closed bolt system.

Archived