WE P90 GBB

renegadecow

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A P90 mag strikes me as big enough to do something with multiple BB feeds.  Not quite as complex perhaps as something like a merging C Mag but perhaps something like the KSG.  Flip a switch and the second BB feed is good to go.  High capacity, same sized spring.

That would be so freaking awsome. If not WE does it, hopefully somebody else can! 

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-25-19-53-39_1.jpg

the closed bolt system.

I think the whole thing is a bit of a confusion, WE messed up by initially calling their systems "closed bolt" and "open bolt" without realising those are actual firearm terms, then quite promptly changed them to "close/open chamber" but the former terms kinda stuck, so I think when they mentioned it will be close bolt people it alerted some people..

It's a lot more confusion when people call AWSS - "close bolt" system. There is no that name or description.

Only two systems was:

1. AWSS;

2. Open Bolt.

Both was "close bolt". There is no system from WE with "open bolt".

Stop call AWSS - "close bolt". Stop multiply confusion.

The original WE M4 system was plagued by the poor hopup and feeding issues.

If both were fixed, along with some reinforced trigger-bits, the system is virtually eternal. Bolt was steel and the bolt-catch had plenty of surface area.

It was also very consistent and gas efficient but the magazines ruined that.

Instead of fixing the system they just went "mainstream" and left out so very much potential.

Current gen WE M4 is even in par with the mighty GHK once upgraded but the magazines still ruin otherwise fine gun.

My next GBBR will be a GHK because of my fan-boy'ism for Co2 but this P90 I'm keeping my eye on.

The original WE M4 system was plagued by the poor hopup and feeding issues.

Yes, feeding issues i.e. the extremely high propensity to chop bbs. Its wide feed lips and heavy bolt mass made sure of that which they fixed with a single column feed lip and a more reliable/conventional loading arm and nozzle system. Other than the locals here who simply must have 600fps guns to play airsoft, you're the only other person I know who advocates the old system.

It's a lot more confusion when people call AWSS - "close bolt" system. There is no that name or description.

Only two systems was:

1. AWSS;

2. Open Bolt.

Both was "close bolt". There is no system from WE with "open bolt".

Stop call AWSS - "close bolt". Stop multiply confusion.

Is it wrong that I read some of your posts in a classic Russian accent?

the newest disassembling and assembling video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FDDf-1SRsE

enjoy it !!

Very important moment at 0:12 on the video. After he removed butt plate he is stuck for a bit. Reason of it is simple - there is special lever called "hammer group release lever". You have to raise it up, before your can remove hammer group. That's mean that WE work really well on hammer group for P90 GBB.

Real steel photo:

21758192535_5499c39cd1_o.jpg

Archived