WE P90 GBB

renegadecow

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I really wanto to know is: what kind of speedloader they give away with the P90?

A regular one or the dil.. "Eagle" model?

:)

blobface: definitely a "Why?" moment there. Something for historians and conspiracy theorists in the future...

:)

Looking at the video, good thing is that the new WE P90 doesn't have a 2nd reservoir in the gun to store gas unlike the initial prototype, where the removal of magazine creates a big discharge of gas.  It minimises the complexity and dependence on more O-rings.

Digging it, though will wait for the RDS version to come out.  Prefer simple profile over top heavy RIS profile.

WE is gonna bankrupt me.

I really think the expansion chamber has its own cutoff valve. If you look at the pic below, the coupler that the mag interfaces with has a brass nipple and held in some kind of sub assembly with screws. If it were just a straight up coupler there's really no need for screws or anything. If I'm right that could mean that the gun can, in theory, be fired even with the mag out.

12043225_1085907081433399_30554612324051

edit:

Then again that lever looking thing on the left looks like a magazine disconnect so the gun is rendered inoperable without a mag pressing it down.

If not I have a friend who works in the industry who *may* be able to order a few units. 

As for cold, from what I have seen so far it looks like it will perform well due to the 'bolt' being encased inside a plastic body along with the the 'closed bolt' system I have faith!

Archived