WE P90 GBB

renegadecow

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My plan is to buy this one asap then see if *maybe* the RDS AEG upper will fit (I highly doubt this). Then wait and see if the RDS upper is released separately buy it job done.

Finally id sell the TR and buy the RDS.

Either way I win.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

It's either they make an unrealistic red dot (like a red dot ACOG) or faithfully copy a rather useless and potentially expensive optic. Worst case is they don't do anything but there's bound to be somebody who fill figure out an AEG receiver conversion if not possibly have one printed.

I honestly dont think I have ever been this excited for an airsoft gun before!! 

Back in my youth 13 or so years ago when I first started I spent weeks searching the internet high and low for a gas P90, only one I ever found was the ToyTec and it was always out of stock! So settled for the TM P90 which I have had ever since and the only original part is the flash hider. Literally everything else has been changed through damage or wear and tear lol

Now this shows up? and I have a job and I have money! EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD 

Also works out nicely being released now, buy the P90 ASAP then got till March when it starts to warm up to buy mags, FPS reduction and all sorts! 

Is it wrong that I'm tempted to sell my GBB Tavor to fund one of these?

Yes and no.

This could turn out to be a huge failure and not worth all the excitement around it, on the other hand it could be pretty good but dissappear from the market soon after release.

I'll probably try to pick one up as soon as I can, but that's more to pull apart and look for upgrade possibilities, I hate P90 mags so it'd never be a skirmish gun for me.

Archived