G&P M4 CQB, 90's era SEALS / EOD Style.

BigAl

One of my favourite guns from my collection, selling as I am moving to recoil guns exclusively.  This started out as a standard G&P Colt M4A1, the barrel was swapped out for a 10.5" CQB Barrel and a CASV Forend and folding foresight have been added.  At the other end a VLTOR Clubfoot Modstock has been added.

The gun also features a replica aimpoint on wilcox mount and magnifier on flip to side mount.  The forend has a Surefire Nitrolon with tape switch on a side mount and a replica KAC Vert Grip.  The hole gun has been sprayed in a tan and mid brown skull camo pattern, along with two matching mid cap mags.

This gun has recently been fettled my a local shop at a cost of £70.  They Fully Stripped and serviced it, fitting new spring guide and new trigger stopper.  Finally the gun was fully re wired ( to the front on deans ) and fitted with a Mosfet. Receipt for this work will be sent along with gun.

So basically this is a fully rebuild better than new custom gun.  Bearing this in mind and the accessories it come with I am asking £285 all in inc delivery to Uk address, overseas at cost.  Please bare in mind this is a heavy package and postage is going to be expensive.

A defence will be needed as will prove that you are over 18 and will be checked.  Needless to say I will not two tone this.

17E7EC92-A253-4770-AFA8-9F187351EF70_zps

9DFA6BF9-663F-47FB-A581-607F24CA7A30_zps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived