GBBs In Need of Some Love

AG1212

Make: WE
Gun/Model: G39c
Condition: Needs Work, 3000 rounds fired
FPS: NPAS Installed
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No to all.
Price/Payment: 200 euro

This GBB needs a good bit of work to get running 100% I can go into detail in PMs if you're interested, I don't want to clutter this post.

Having said that, it comes with RA-TECH steel trigger group as well as plenty of spares, NPAS installed. As you can see there's essentially a 2nd G39c that I used for spares, with a bit of work and some parts you could get 2 working GBBRs for the price of one. IT comes with 6 mags (one leaks) that have had the lugs removed and wrapped in grip-tape and camo-tape to prevent snags when removing from pouches. 7th mag needs a new fill-valve.

I've modified the top rails of both receivers, one is elongated with MBUS.

Considering that each mag cost me close to 50e, and that RA-Tech trigger group costs upwards of 90e, I think this is a fair deal for anyone who knows how to work on these.

I've had this rifle for years now, I've run it and run until it decided it had enough, and that's the state the rifle at the moment. It needs a good bit of troubleshooting, but if you know what you are doing you'll have no problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make: TM
Gun/Model: MEU 'Foliage Warrior'
Condition: Good Condition 
FPS: 300 FPS average
Price/Payment: 100 euro-

Fully operational TM MEU with custom slide (comes with original), comes with a leaky 50rd magazine, standard KJW mag that and another KJW mag that needs parts. I lost the original TM mag, gun doesn't work well with these mags bar testing it.

Other than that the only issue is the left-hand-side safety is a bit fiddly (easy fix). Works flawlessly if you get it some nice mags.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make: KWA
Gun/Model: MP9
Condition: Needs Work
FPS: 310 FPS average
Price/Payment: 150 euro

KWA MP9 with 4 mags, one leaks, and 4 PANTAC P90 pouches. Comes with mock suppressor, grip and flashlight (needs batteries). Hammer has been replaced with a steel one.

It needs a new disconnector in order to cycle properly (can be had for 15$), as is does not fire properly but can be made to cycle semi just fine without a disconnector.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping is from the Republic of Ireland, buyer pays shipping and Paypal expenses.

If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

The only trade I am willing to consider is a working GHK AK (of equal value obviously). I just don't have the time to fix these up anymore, and I need to clear some room in my collection.

Archived