• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never even realised you could do this... might make this the default even at the risk of being banned from forum. Also, the way you stuck the dragon through the thumb hole... looked wrong. 

Made a mistake. That part no.17 that broke which I mistook for a hammer and corrected as being a disconnector is in fact a sear, as in THE main sear for the hammer. So I don't know what's going on whe

Is it odd I'm trying to read the newspaper?

Posted Images

Seeing as how I can't tell where your custom parts start and the stock receiver ends, I say you did a *fruitcage* great job!

I only did an adapter which connected to receiver. It's inside lower receiver and it's impossible to see it from outside. :) Oversll appearance of P90 isn't ruined at all.

AEG receiver still need few modifications, but not really hard one.

Got any pics of what as to be cut off?

Got it, but will post later. When final prototype will be ready. In fact, i will post all info about modufications. Everyone should clearly see what they need to get and what to modify. ETA about week or two.

• Like 2

I have installed the Z-parts trigger kit and got a small problem since then. Semi works fine but when I switch to full auto and press the trigger it shoots only once. It feels like the bolt maybe stuck or the hammer is not in the correct position when I try to pull the trigger again. Once I pull back the charging handle it shoots fine tough. :/

Sorry for not replying, I tried to replicate the problem again but as of yesterday I could not. It seem like it fixed itself?(needed a break in?)

It works correctly now.

While you're at it, remove the magazine, depress the magazine disconnect, and fire the gun in full auto that way. Observe the bolt carrier assembly and describe its behavior. 

I actually tried this and forgot to mention it. It worked without problem back then like that, but with mag in the issue was still there.

Btw how is your FPS consistency? Mine still jumps a bit too much even for a gbb.

Yeah that's what happened with mine out of the box. Stopped after about 2 days. As for the inconsistency, some things to look out for would be the rocket valve, the rocket valve spring, the pin that holds the front portion of the nozzle to the rear, as well as possibility of double feeds which appears to be pretty common with this gun.

Can someone measure cap and middle diameter of input valve on magazine? I am looking for new O-Rings and no any information about it in diagram, just part #155. I think there must be O-Ring.

P.S. I am not at home, so i can't measure my.

Edited by rusTORK

Yeah that's what happened with mine out of the box. Stopped after about 2 days. As for the inconsistency, some things to look out for would be the rocket valve, the rocket valve spring, the pin that holds the front portion of the nozzle to the rear, as well as possibility of double feeds which appears to be pretty common with this gun.

Specifically what did you do to the rocket valve and spring to increase the consistency?  My P90 seems to be suffering from the same inconsistencies too.

Anybody tried the alu bolt for it?

Yup, I have one installed in mine. Have run it for the past few months with very little problem.

It is fundamentally the same bolt but just constructed in aluminium, it's weight difference is such that it increases the cycling rate drastically!  However, you do get less felt recoil.

One thing you have to look out for is the small pin that connects the two-piece nozzle.  As the aluminium bolt is only secured from the left hand side, the pin can sometimes protrude from the right causing it to get jam.  Make sure you apply some locktite there to prevent this!

EDIT:

Also, I noticed a marked improvement in gas efficiency.  I'm able to get more than 2 mags full on full auto.

Edited by mechakon
  • Like 1

Not yet, but will start soon. When i will get final prototype and talk with administration here (about special thread).

If there will be enough people which are interested (5 maybe 10) for bulk order.

Any news on this dude? I'm very excited and actually have access to a 3-D printer!

Ahhh for some reason I thought you had 3d printed it... not sure why!

My firs idea was use 3D printer and 3D scaner to get all dimensions of parts, but it was too expensive.

Not to worry, any pics?

Not yet, i have got only one prototype and it's at Factory with all parts needed to check it's quality.

• Like 1