• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never even realised you could do this... might make this the default even at the risk of being banned from forum. Also, the way you stuck the dragon through the thumb hole... looked wrong. 

Made a mistake. That part no.17 that broke which I mistook for a hammer and corrected as being a disconnector is in fact a sear, as in THE main sear for the hammer. So I don't know what's going on whe

Is it odd I'm trying to read the newspaper?

Posted Images

Had my P90 out yesterday, ran perfectly for the morning though come the afternoon it was having hop/gas issues. Not had a chance to have a proper look at it yet though...

Basically I went to shoot someone and the range had dropped to around 10ft felt like there was no power behind the shots. Tweaked the hop no change.

Changed mags and all seemed fine, though the issue cropped up again about 20 rounds later. 

• Like 1

I had the exact issue on my P90.

I resolved the problem by doing two things:

1. Rocket valve gets stuck inside the return Spring - sand down the circumference of the rocket valve so it'll move freely inside the spring. OR get a new rocket valve that's compatible with WE systems.

2. Increase hammer Spring strength / preload by stretching the spring by 1cm.

Floating valve, nozzle and TMH are all fine.

Hop rubber does feel very soft so ive removed it for the time being.

Hop adjustment has zero effect.

Going to strip my MP5 tomorrow take the rubber from that and test it.

On my phone, my spelling will suck

• 3 weeks later...

Same my mags have been a nightmare. I have replaced ALL the orings I can with nitrile ones and a little PTFE which has stopped all the main leaks, however the output valve is still leaking on some of them. Solved this a little by wrapping the tiny oring in PTFE, still leaks but its a tiny leak now not a full blown one.

My main issue at the minute has been the hop. Swapped the rubber round and its still dropping at around 140ft, put the same rubber into my MP5 which is getting 180ft+. Rather annoying... 

P90 woes again! It just never ends....

I'm getting intermittent weak shots every now and then, and I really can't pinpoint what it may be.  The symptom of my problem is as follows:

1) weak blowback
2) slow rate of fire
3) low muzzle velocity

*this can also happen with or without bbs loaded. that is to say that it happens even when dry firing*

I already replaced it with a new o-ring for the perfect air seal, and even strengthened the hammer string for more gas!  Also, the hop rubber was recently changed out for a TM one.

One thing I did observe though is it happens when the gun is tilted up or down around 30 degrees.

Anyone have any ideas what it may be?

Thanks