• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never even realised you could do this... might make this the default even at the risk of being banned from forum. Also, the way you stuck the dragon through the thumb hole... looked wrong. 

Made a mistake. That part no.17 that broke which I mistook for a hammer and corrected as being a disconnector is in fact a sear, as in THE main sear for the hammer. So I don't know what's going on whe

Is it odd I'm trying to read the newspaper?

Posted Images

Not much tbh, its down to the small o-ring inside the exit valve.

I had som success by soaking the said part in WD40 & silicone oil.

WD40 causes the rubber orings to swell slightly, thus creating a better seal, tbe silicone, in theory keeps the oring supple.

If it is a minor leak try the above, soak for maybe 4 hours and test.

I do hope someone comes up with a better solution for this as my mags leak to no end!

On my phone, my spelling will suck

Taken from WD themselves -

"WD-40 can swell rubber or buna rubber gaskets when the gasket is immersed in the fluid. If the fluid is sprayed on and wiped off, the gasket will not swell. This swelling will not ruin the gasket, however it will swell the rubber. We use buna gaskets in every single can of WD-40 aerosol. We build the valves in our cans with this swelling in mind. After swelling the gasket retains its integrity."

On my phone, my spelling will suck

Edited by bankz5152

From my experience the WD40 definitely did not destroy any of my o rings. I did not observe cracks and disintegration in the rubber soaked in WD40 as I have with some other types of lubricants. Still I would consider it a short term solution. The swelling goes down after a few days and the same leaks happen again and I would have to re-soak. Ideal solution would be to just find a more snug fitting o ring.

• 2 weeks later...

This chemical resistance guide might help: https://o-ring.info/en/tools/chemical-resistance-guide/  Buna = NBR. Different o-ring manufacturers use different NBR compounds, so results may wary using different maker`s same nominal rubber compound. For example FPM/Viton is more chemically resistant (less swelling, no ozone cracking), and its density is around 2x more than NBR (so less gas diffusion). But it has a worse compression set than NBR (elastic memory).

Here you can check the gland design guide (gland depth/width vs. proper o-ring cord thickness, for static use the o-ring should be compressed around 15-20%): https://o-ring.info/en/downloads/technical-handbook/  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got some of these for my P90, went up to the +1.o spacer, it's excellent, I did the spacer mod a while back, which made it better, but using this wii-tech upgrade actually made it significantly better, it went from one of the mushiest gun I own, to something that feels like a fairly decent non-bullpup trigger. 

2283_0-850x715.jpg

• Like 3

Because you asked, I just found a G&P P90 metal upper (for TM system) still in stock and ordered one, will use that as a base to do a transplant surgery to make it work! 

Past experience tells me, once I'm done with that project, someone will release a 3rd party kit at 1/2 of what it'll cost me, probably still worth doing. 

Edited by blobface
  • Like 2

Past experience tells me, once I'm done with that project, someone will release a 3rd party kit at 1/2 of what it'll cost me, probably still worth doing. 

I talk with Wii-Tech about my adapter for WE P90 GBB and they like idea, but too busy with TM M4A1 and M40A5... so this kind of "surgery" very special and very limited.

If G&P do a great job with copy TM system and dimensions - it will work just like my King Arms upper. I can give your 99% guarantee. ;)

• Like 1

Where can you get the KA upper?

Your may order it directly from KA. Your just need to know part number. Your may find part list in my thread about adapter.

My thread about adapter is still on it's place: http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/216560-project-p90-aeg-metal-receiver-adapter-for-we-p90-tr-gbb/

And rustork, do you have new photos of your new adaptor?

I think i took only one pucture with Trijicon MRO replica, KA SP90 Supressor and and Triple Rail Receiver. I took it for a Trijicon MRO Review.

31103788615_736f4709de_o.jpg

Edited by rusTORK
  • Like 2

Thanks.  How do I place an order for your adaptor?

I have a funny dilemma atm.

I recently bought a 2nd hand P90 to do this transplant mod.  The gun has a strange issue where semi-auto works while the mag is out of the gun and manually cycled, so it can't be the reset distances, but as soon as I put the mag in, semi-auto works for 1 round and then stops.  Flick it to auto, no problems.

Any ideas?

Edited by 3vi1-D4n

Thanks.  How do I place an order for your adaptor?

I have a funny dilemma atm.

I recently bought a 2nd hand P90 to do this transplant mod.  The gun has a strange issue where semi-auto works while the mag is out of the gun and manually cycled, so it can't be the reset distances, but as soon as I put the mag in, semi-auto works for 1 round and then stops.  Flick it to auto, no problems.

Any ideas?

That issue happened to me too but Im not sure what exactly causing it. Im thinking it might be the trigger bar that causing it.

Ok I will fix it and see.  Thought someone may have had solved the problem before.

The P90 I have atm is HPAed, the guy drilled a 45 degree hole and put in a connector, which is quite destructive.  I blocked the connector and re-enabled the magazine gas feed.  Seems ok for now.

My RSI hasn't been playing up which is strange given my ACM P90 and Marui's have given me grief so I might run this for a while. 

Edited by 3vi1-D4n
  • Like 1

Only thing I could think of is the presence of a mag pushes against the gas chamber and somehow is enough to pinch the trigger bar causing it to fail to reset. I'd first check if the previous user removed the return spring on the transfer bar in the trigger pack in an effort to make trigger pull lighter. Then I'd check the trigger bar for irregularities.

How do I place an order for your adaptor?

On this day your may only white in my thread that your are interested in adapter. Minimum amount if persons i need is 30. This is minimum amount for factory. Alternative way is 10 persons for just drawnings of adapter. Each person have to find the way to make it by yourself.