Yup even I made one! Two actually took all of an hour works perfectly too.

Used my P90 all day yesterday! Was fantastic except for during one game where it decided to double feed, then was fine again half a mag later.... Odd. 

Mags a still *suitcase*, all 8 where leaking I managed to get 4 leak free for the game but one refused to hold bbs. So yeah...

When I got back I went about fixing the other ones, looks like i've got them leak free for the time being. I wrapped PTFE around the exit valve and fitted a second stronger spring to force the valve down harder. Seems to have worked... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never even realised you could do this... might make this the default even at the risk of being banned from forum. Also, the way you stuck the dragon through the thumb hole... looked wrong. 

Made a mistake. That part no.17 that broke which I mistook for a hammer and corrected as being a disconnector is in fact a sear, as in THE main sear for the hammer. So I don't know what's going on whe

Is it odd I'm trying to read the newspaper?

Posted Images

Cybergun license will not help here...

The only one change they did (i guess) - new molding for left side of lower receiver (logo and text).

And i think they used bad text and font (i guess). I think i can do MORE better, but... will see. =)

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the only way they could sell them in the US. 

On another note my P90 is running very well! Though I keep forgetting to rack the bolt when I change mag  :wacko:

Mags are still the worst thing ever, I've now come to a new issue which is bloody annoying, if the mags in and not leaking and I rest on the mag or move it slightly it leaks from the mag to gun seal. Annoying yes but its only a tiny amount of gas at the minute.

I've also found it does not like to fire if the mag is fully gassed, so I vent a little out before loading then works perfectly. 

Edited by bankz5152

True, could do with a bit of updating and some tighter tolerances in areas. Like the trigger bar, stainless steel inlet nipple, MAGS THAT DONT LEAK FROM EVERY DAMN SEAL other than that I think it's a pretty solid gun.

I do want a metal/steel RDS upper though! With or without the RDS I don't care! 

• 1 month later...

What temperature range are you guys using your P90?

I bought mine 2nd hand for a S&G project gun,the magazine was degassed for years as the guy did an HPA mod to the P90.  I converted it back.

The polymer of the mag is shattered and broken, but the magazine holds gas well.  No issues to speak of.

Also when you are filling the mag with gas make sure the bottom of the magazine is supported by something or you hold it by the bottom, otherwise you are basicly trying to push the magazine out of its shell when you try to fill it which puts strain on the shell where the screw is located thus it cracks.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Debating on a second hand p90 but has issues.

I read the thread here and said it may do with trigger bar and such?

The trigger will move slightly, but I don't think it's moving enough to actually complete the pull, both with the in and out of the gun, it doesn't click and release the bolt when cocked in Semi

It shoots FA and not semi as per user. Mags leak but silicone sealant seems easy enough.

Thoughts?

Edited by BioRage

It shoots FA and not semi as per user. Mags leak but silicone sealant seems easy enough.

Thoughts?

The semi issue should be just adjusting the trigger bar. As for sealant, use polyurethane gasket (as the one used for windshields), silicone works but will wear down overtime with the silicone oil present on green gas.

The semi issue should be just adjusting the trigger bar. As for sealant, use polyurethane gasket (as the one used for windshields), silicone works but will wear down overtime with the silicone oil present on green gas.

Thanks for the reply Dimitri,

What about blue gasket maker? - I've used that to permanent seal/fix my leaky M&P9 mags!

Not sure I've not been able to seal them 100% properly yet. 

Also Z-Parts kit arrived! Very quickly from Redwolf HK 4 days on standard $8 shipping + NO Tax! Well impressed!

However while it does drop in and its high quality I've only got Semi auto, full auto doesnt work, just fires one shot and doesnt reset!