• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never even realised you could do this... might make this the default even at the risk of being banned from forum. Also, the way you stuck the dragon through the thumb hole... looked wrong. 

Made a mistake. That part no.17 that broke which I mistook for a hammer and corrected as being a disconnector is in fact a sear, as in THE main sear for the hammer. So I don't know what's going on whe

Is it odd I'm trying to read the newspaper?

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, well, I get back my P90, I was frustrated to fail to solve its problems. So in order:

-Mag gas leak: fixed again, not used without grease during more than one year, bad for o-ring.

-Gas tank leak: happened today, will fix it easily

-Double feed: already fixed

-No feed: already fixed

-Trigger pressure: fixed by sanded the trigger bar (I have the z-parts parts installed)

-Full auto instead of semi: fixed by adjust the trigger bar extremity

-Low fps: fixed by using another nozzle and cuted little lugs inside the nozzle, now 370fps instead of 300fps

-Bad range: fixed thank to the new velocity, but not amazing (around 40-45m)

-Bad accuracy: not fixed, and I don't know how to increase it :(

=> For this problem, I use a Modify hop-up rubber and for the nub, a lollipops rod. To resume, when I shoot, one bb go straights, the other up, the other down, left, right, left, up, etc etc...  

Why does it happen???

Edited by Vasriotaep

Hello, well, I get back my P90, I was frustrated to fail to solve its problems. So in order:

-Mag gas leak: fixed again, not used without grease during more than one year, bad for o-ring.

-Gas tank leak: happened today, will fix it easily

-Double feed: already fixed

-No feed: already fixed

-Trigger pressure: fixed by sanded the trigger bar (I have the z-parts parts installed)

-Full auto instead of semi: fixed by adjust the trigger bar extremity

-Low fps: fixed by using another nozzle and cuted little lugs inside the nozzle, now 370fps instead of 300fps

-Bad range: fixed thank to the new velocity, but not amazing (around 40-45m)

=> For this problem, I use a Modify hop-up rubber and for the nub, a lollipops rod. To resume, when I shoot, one bb go straights, the other up, the other down, left, right, left, up, etc etc...  

Why does it happen???

Sounds like you didn't replace the stock WE barrel? The newer WE GBB barrels and hopup rubbers have different internal measurements than TM (and old WE) GBB spec, but have the same external measurements.

What this means is that it's possible to install a TM spec hop up rubber on a WE spec barrel, which leaves a small gap inside that can't be seen from the outside - causing issues like the ones you describe.

Either stay with the WE spec barrel and hop up rubber or get a new barrel to go with your hop up rubber. Mapleleaf's new 'Crazy Jet' barrels are good, I hear.

When I first got my P90 I read the suggestion to file down the front tab(part 98) that holds the bb in place, which supposed to fix double feeding issues. I did this even tough I never had double feeding and after that I had the exact same problem with the hop-up as you. After I replaced the tab the accuarcy was fixed. I amd using Maple Leaf diamond currently. I never had any double feeds since I have the gun btw.

Also Im not sure about the whole oil in the gas thing. Im am using pure propane for years I have WEs, GHKs, Maruis and rarely if ever got a leak and it was usually fixed by switching to a new o-ring. Only the P90 seems to leak more easily, but your video about sealing worked for me, so thanks.

Well gas tank leak fixed, like others leaks, no maintenance during stockage so dry o-rings.

I also find from where this little part which fell when the gun has been buy should go:

ZKiG1Y.jpg  

It's a part of the buffer at the rear of the gun. Someone has the same problem at the very begining of this thread :P but it seems not related with my poor accuracy.

Maybe it's not popular enough?

BTW I have some weird FPS inconsistency and not the usual for gbbs. My shots can go like this:

1. 370 FPS

2. 401 FPS

3. 310 FPS

4. 350 FPS

5. 340 FPS

6. 380 FPS

7. 340 FPS

8. 400 FPS

and so on.

But everything seems fine. Both the bolt and the nozzle moves smoothly the latter has good sealing(tough I can feel the air going out where the pin is that holds the spring. Is that a problem?). The nozzle pin also seems fine. In face the range and accuarcy was consistent for me so I don't know. The chronograph can't be wrong as it measures other gbbrs fine. 

If you're loosing air though the pin, a tiny drop of thread locker (LOW torque) will help seal it. 

The WE P90 is known to be one of the most consistent GBBRs ever, if not the most consistent, due to the internal gas reservoir acting as a sort of expansion chamber. So the inconsistency you're experiencing is a clear sign that something is wrong. It might be: 

1) The floating valve failing to do it's job. If you're running NPAS, then that's your problem. If running stock floating valve, check the status of the valve and the spring, and make sure the valve is sealing when it's on the forward position. 

2) The nozzle prematurely disconnecting from the hop chamber.  Sometimes the nozzle will disconnect immediately from the chamber, so you'd be venting a lot of gas directly to the atmosphere instead of routing it to the blowback. Normal operation should make the bolt carrier move but the nozzle only disconnect from the chamber when it reaches max separation from the carrier, and only then retract. 
Check if the nozzle is able to move freely in the bolt carrier and able to return just on spring tension, and function check for the nozzle to stay in the chamber until the right time. If not, a Maple Leaf Autobot bucking greatly helps to achieve that.

If you're loosing air though the pin, a tiny drop of thread locker (LOW torque) will help seal it. 

The WE P90 is known to be one of the most consistent GBBRs ever, if not the most consistent, due to the internal gas reservoir acting as a sort of expansion chamber. So the inconsistency you're experiencing is a clear sign that something is wrong. It might be: 

1) The floating valve failing to do it's job. If you're running NPAS, then that's your problem. If running stock floating valve, check the status of the valve and the spring, and make sure the valve is sealing when it's on the forward position. 

2) The nozzle prematurely disconnecting from the hop chamber.  Sometimes the nozzle will disconnect immediately from the chamber, so you'd be venting a lot of gas directly to the atmosphere instead of routing it to the blowback. Normal operation should make the bolt carrier move but the nozzle only disconnect from the chamber when it reaches max separation from the carrier, and only then retract. 

Check if the nozzle is able to move freely in the bolt carrier and able to return just on spring tension, and function check for the nozzle to stay in the chamber until the right time. If not, a Maple Leaf Autobot bucking greatly helps to achieve that.

Hey! I sealed the pin and polished the bolt and its rails. Also installed a ML Autobot 60 degree(just had one lying around). FPS consistency is much better now, thanks for the suggestion! Tough there is some randomness in accuarcy after 55m(tough that maybe just the new hop-up).

• Like 1

Hey! I sealed the pin and polished the bolt and its rails. Also installed a ML Autobot 60 degree(just had one lying around). FPS consistency is much better now, thanks for the suggestion! Tough there is some randomness in accuarcy after 55m(tough that maybe just the new hop-up).

Good to hear that. 

About the accuracy, which barrel and which nub are you using with that Autobot bucking?

• 2 weeks later...