• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never even realised you could do this... might make this the default even at the risk of being banned from forum. Also, the way you stuck the dragon through the thumb hole... looked wrong. 

Made a mistake. That part no.17 that broke which I mistook for a hammer and corrected as being a disconnector is in fact a sear, as in THE main sear for the hammer. So I don't know what's going on whe

Is it odd I'm trying to read the newspaper?

Posted Images

I spoke to RA-Tech the other day about the USG upper, they responded with 'Thanks for the suggestion but we dont think anyone will want this'. I know apparently WE are working releasing the USG upper as a new complete gun, but not sure if they will release it separately and it will most likely be plastic.

As much as I am not fond of these silly petitions about bloody everything, anyone think it would be useful to start one and send it off to the various manufactures? Or I am being a tad quick of the mark with this?

I spoke to RA-Tech the other day about the USG upper, they responded with 'Thanks for the suggestion but we dont think anyone will want this'.

Well... i am working on USG upper (NOT COMPLETE ONE!), but got several problems. I am trying to solve them now... If i will complete it - all interested persons may get USG upper compatible with WE P90 TR GBB after several modifications. It's not something serial, more like... DIY.

P.S. Oh, i am almost forgot... base USG upper is already Aluminum.

P.P.S. 667 post!

Edited by rusTORK
  • Like 1

In what respect? Explain more!!!

What are the issues, we may be able to help?

I get the feeling that the 'companies' think we want the built in RD aswell. While it would be nice they are easily available and other options.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

In what respect? Explain more!!!

Actually, there in nothing to share right now. I will start sharing when i am move forward on two or three steps.

What are the issues, we may be able to help?

Main issue was cost of 3D scanning service. It's very high (about ~220 USD for two parts). I have to use 3D modeling from original parts instead. After that plastic prototype and then maybe aluminum.

I get the feeling that the 'companies' think we want the built in RD aswell.

Triple Rail Receiver is ready to use product, it's complete. USG receiver useless without sight or rail. It's mean end-user should spent more money on another product. Another problem for developer is provide this product (sight or rail). Only one sight available right now - MadBull MC-10-80. There is no way to get Tokyo Marui sight unless you got their P90. I am also didn't founded low-profile top rail for P90.
  • Like 1

LOL I remember leaving some g&p m4 stanag mags inside my computer as I played games at one point because the ROF that resulted kinda turned me on haha. But yea I remember the mags getting so hot I couldn't hold them for more then 5 seconds. Reading all this stuff about mags bulging/exploding sure made me feel lucky...

RA-Tech have released their steel 'upgrades' inc a steel bolt stop 

http://www.airsofttaiwan.com/shop/search.php?encode=YTo0OntzOjg6ImNhdGVnb3J5IjtzOjE6IjAiO3M6ODoia2V5d29yZHMiO3M6NDoiMjAxNSI7czoxMDoiaW1hZ2VGaWVsZCI7czowOiIiO3M6MTg6InNlYXJjaF9lbmNvZGVfdGltZSI7aToxNDUzMzU0ODA3O30=

So how many unsuspecting people do you think will buy the bolt stop only for the hop chamber to sheer in half......

Okay the reservoir bulging is definitely an issue. I took my stock apart just now to check on the bolt buffer and took a look at the reservoir just in case. I noticed the tiniest of bulge on the thing. It's tiny enough for me to wonder whether or not it just came like that. Nonetheless I wanted to test it for leaks. I dunked in a sink of lukewarm water, definitely no warmer than a warm day outside. At first i just noticed a tiny stream of bubbles, couple seconds after it developed into rapid leaks around the circumference of the entire thing.