• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never even realised you could do this... might make this the default even at the risk of being banned from forum. Also, the way you stuck the dragon through the thumb hole... looked wrong. 

Made a mistake. That part no.17 that broke which I mistook for a hammer and corrected as being a disconnector is in fact a sear, as in THE main sear for the hammer. So I don't know what's going on whe

Is it odd I'm trying to read the newspaper?

Posted Images

If it's like every other WE Open Bolt, the Maple Leaf combo works wonders. ML Autobot bucking, ML concave nub, ML 6.02 inner barrel, and you'll be reaching out to snipers.range.

I know by now I might seem to be a Maple Leaf salesman, but heck, this things really put our AK, RPK and SVD to a whole new level.

Ordered. Those Autobot rubbers look interesting, hadnt seen those before.

Also thanks! Good video.

On my phone, my spelling will suck

• Like 1

I changed my hop-up rubber by a mapple leaf or another good rubber for WE. Honestly, it doesn't change anything (for the moment, maybe need to be run in). The barrel is, it seems, a new kind of GBBR barrel so the rubber isn't 100% compatible, but I can use it. It seems that all new WE GBBR (and maybe GBB) have this new kind of barrel...

I changed my hop-up rubber by a mapple leaf or another good rubber for WE. Honestly, it doesn't change anything (for the moment, maybe need to be run in). The barrel is, it seems, a new kind of GBBR barrel so the rubber isn't 100% compatible, but I can use it. It seems that all new WE GBBR (and maybe GBB) have this new kind of barrel...

Maple Leaf buckings require long, open and rounded barrel windows. That pretty much means Maple Leaf inner barrels (and perhaps Acton Army and a couple more) 

MPLF004.jpg

They won't work at all with the extremely short windowed WE OEM barrels all their guns carry since ~2 years on.

Edited by Dimitri MdP

Semi on topic. I just bought a dozen Maple Leaf Autobot and Decepticon rubbers for my guns just because they "looked" like good products, but reading the stuff in here makes me glad I did :D

I got the yellow ones. Autobot in rifles (IIRC they are better for range) and the Decepticons (accuracy) in my pistols :D

There is a picture telling you at what FPS the different hardnesses are appripriate for. I think yellow is 90-100 M/S which is just right for me.

EDIT: Here it is

ra_agent_e_mapleleaf_027_d2.jpg

Also, yeah, the new (1-2 years now yes) WE barrels and hops are non VSR spec so to heck with those ones.

First thing you should change on a WE gun anyways is the barrel and rubber to TM VSR spec stuff, seemingly Maple Leaf stuff :)

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 2

Too pricey for me. It'll boil down to the price of the whole gun if you build a complete upper with the bulk of it going to the conversion piece and the Madbull optic.

Indeed, tis why I enquired about 3D printing it, bring the cist down significantly.

I doubt Id be using the MB optic away.

On my phone, my spelling will suck

How is the MB optic anyway? Easy to use both eyes open?

I can't tell you about it for sure. I am not actual airsoft player, I am more gunsmith. :) I can build weapon just like on a picture, but i don't know how far bb will fly. :)

But sight picture is clear and center-dot is so tiny... if you have problems with eyes you probably will not see it or will see it blury.

At the same time, it's "optic with background" and since i done with Adapter i may write small review about this optic. :)

Does it properly adjust windage/elevation?

I didn't have problems with adjustments at 1 meter. Sight look's very funny (looking very low), but i hit center with no problems. Adjustment is a bit difficult, because sight come without adjustment tools.

And yeah, need more tests and longer distance.