What has happened to the TM HK45?

curlyboy

About a year ago I sold my old KSC USP and decided on the new TM HK45 however recently I went to buy one and all the UK stockists are either out of stock or have removed it from their sites?

I have looked in Hong Kong but don't really trust the postal systems especially on our side so I am wondering how 5 sites listed it and now it is gone?

Has anyone bought one recently as occasional they come up on forums like this but nothing new?, or has the gun being discontinued for some reason?

Curlyboy

Thanks for the replies I noticed it was at wolf but I refuse to use them due to a previous bad experience but I did note a lack of spare mags even when TM stop making a gun for a while they normally carry on with mags and things like that?

Hopefully they will make some more soon.

Curlyboy

Very few places over here retail tm.

1) their stuff has to go through a few shops to get here, bumping costs.

2) electric stuff is not RoHS

3) its all trademarked, which can also land shops in it.

It's a supply thing more than anything. Also, HKPOST is far far more efficient than the UK stuff, due to the sheer volume they deal with. JP Post is good too.

Either go for somewhere like Echigoya or Impulse101 or HK shops like WGC or BunnyWorkshop

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Archived