TM M4A1 MWS GBBR Up for Preorder!

aznriptide859

Sometimes I wonder....

which is most beneficial for you guys

Beeing able to fool somebody that is an actual AR15 or it beeing trustworthy and consistent in the field?

I'm not the kind to use RS part so that is of no concern to me

as long as airsoft parts fit and will be durable even with recoil or as much as a GBBR will provide

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assumed airsoft was always like the Miss USA Pageant.

Bunch of people from different places showing off their looks.

We throw a bunch of money into ourselves looking good.

We're a bunch of dolts that blather about nothing actually relevant to the game.

Whoever wins gets a bunch of fake internet points.

And we're all overseen by some billionaire with a toupee.

I think.

I was thinking about preordering with echigoya but since they didn`t bother to include countys for northern Ireland I have to contact them to order but $196 shipping for two m4s seems pretty expensive anyway, was also waiting for redwolf or ehobby asia to get them in but unfortunately redwolf always seem to not include tm in discounts and I assume e hobby asia probably won`t give discount on preorders and may be sold out by the time its off preorder.

Just noticed the inner barrel is 250 mm. Does anyone know if the outer barrel is a "one piece", or if the front end is an extension?

I'd assume extension, since 250mm = 10.5" cqb length.

Though I could be wrong, so, let's wait till someone gets theirs.

Yup that's correct.. the total bill at paypal checkout was 722 GBP for x2 m4 mws.  Also i got refunded 35 gbp today for some reason.. so its now cheaper at 687 GBP for x2 m4 mws.  Maybe they lowered the pre order price, or maybe its just because of my awesome #whoknows

no idea really i always get my guns from there, didn't really check to see if it was expensive or not, but they are well priced on guns i have ordered in the past, no reason to assume this will be any different shipping wise.  if anything i imagined there would be a premium on the gun as its going to be pretty popular at first.  343 quid each delivered, that's not so bad.

I guess you can hang on for a bit till more places get them and prices maybe get more competitive. 

Not at WGCSHOP

I was referring to Richard Y post that he received a refund from echigoya as they lowered there preorder price

no idea really i always get my guns from there, didn't really check to see if it was expensive or not, but they are well priced on guns i have ordered in the past, no reason to assume this will be any different shipping wise.  if anything i imagined there would be a premium on the gun as its going to be pretty popular at first.  343 quid each delivered, that's not so bad.

I guess you can hang on for a bit till more places get them and prices maybe get more competitive. 

The price on the gun is pretty good and even shipped the price is still lower than I would have thought it would have been but compared to a similar order weight and price wise on e hobby asia and redwolf, echigoya seem to be around $50-60 more for the shipping.

Archived