Converting co2 sniper to a spring sniper, possible?

TurtleMode

Hi there Fellow snipers, i currently have a sar10 co2 sniper that i bought off a friend and i was wondering if it is possible to convert it to spring, and if it was what would i have to do?

http://www.airsoftworld.net/swiss-arms-firepower-sar10-co2-gas-vsr-black-mega-bundle.html

Any help and/or advice is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in Advance

p.s. Dont mind the Doge in the image, he loves to be in every picture i take :D 

post-99862-0-67104800-1447750615_thumb.jpg

A photo looking in to the receiver with the CO2 bolt removed would be useful.

How is the CO2 bolt retained? Is it the same as the spring stopper on a spring VSR?

Is the trigger block bolt sear in the same place?

A few more pics of the rifle without the stock and with the trigger assembly removed from the receiver would make it easier so see what is going on. If everything looks the same as on a spring VSR then it may well be as Renegadecow says.

Hey thanks for the reply guys!..

Its more of a project to see if i can do it, would be my first project and i wanted it to be a biggy. Its a VSR10 and is upgrade-able with vsr parts. I think i'm first going to purchase a Spring assembly and see if it slots in-place.

If that doesnt work im going to completely strip it and see where i go from there. 

Thanks to all to replied :)

Archived