Review - Warrior Assault Systems Pathfinder chestrig

You realise you can also be a bit nicer?
I have never thought about "shamelessly whoring my media platforms" into here.
If i did something wrong, i think a moderator would KINDLY ask me to stop?

I also can not seems to find the rules that state this is for written reviews only?
And i see lots of video review on the other review sup forums, why dont you comment on those? or is there something different about them?

I am also of the opinion that im not shamelessly whoring my social media channels in here since people actually only clock on it IF they are interested... no?

I have no problem admitting I have made a mistake, and i am man enough to apologize, but you can really get at me on a different way, i am not a kiddo you know..

Kind regards,
Mike

As I say there are plenty of people on here who have YouTube channels etc who do not spam their stuff and if you look at other threads like this it is very clearly obvious that people aren't interested in them.  They don't add or contribute anything to the forum.

You've already got all the social media necessary to promote your stuff and I can guarantee you in this day and age that the number of people discovering your channel via a forum in comparison to instagram or facebook is so close to nil it makes no odds, so again there's no need for it.

Okey I understand, but its really not my intention to get "attention" by this.
So you are obviously off because i make single posts with each new review?
You might be right with the forum stuff tho, but then again, i spend little time on forums, would written reviews be way better then?

And can you please be a little less aggressive towards me next time? im not a kid that needs to be put in its place, you can have an adult conversation with me any time, but i live by a rule that says "dont treat other how you dont like to be treated yourself" so i like to keep things light and with a dose of humor please, that works best for me.. 

Im sorry you are offended by this, it was really not my intention, i just hoped you would have approached me from another angle.

Anyways, im a long time watcher of your channel, good luck with your stuff and keep doing what ya do!

Mike

• Like 1

I apologise if it came across as condescending because that wasn't the idea, but it's something that grinds my personal gears so yes it did get to me when I was writing.

With regards the forums actual posting rules for the reviews sections, what I'm referring to is in the latter part of point 1:

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/forum-291/announcement-19-posting-a-review-check-these-rules-first/

Those were obviously written a long time ago before YT was prevelant so if you want to interpret it literally and say it only applies to written articles then your choice of course, but I'm fairly certain the idea is to prohibit the posting of 'review' threads that literally just contain a link to something else on a different website.

ah yes, well, you are totally right and now i feel like a *rickroll* for just posting a link with a few simple words :/

How about if i made a nice written review, with some pics and add the video link to it at the end? Would that work?

Btw, you should have grinding gears mate, get them shimmed and greased properly :P
(I really understand it from your point of view tho!)

Cheers,
Mike