First Impressions: Tokyo Marui M4 MWS GBBR

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I made something happen recently. At the last game I attended, I noticed that there was roughly a million other players using Mk18's. Therefore I've gone down the hoorah road and utilised a Spear A

Hi guys.   I've waited for this rifle to be released for what felt like forever. Purchased from Impulse101 in Japan, this is among the first batch and I ordered 3 additional magazines which I was to

I've managed to piece together the video. It has taken longer than I expected due to doing some home improvements which diverted much of my time.   Mainly focusing on a comparison between it and th

Modern consensus regarding burst modes expecially Colt's mechanism seems to lean on the unfavorable side anyway. Non self resetting as well as inconsistent trigger pull depending on which position the ratchet is in makes it very undesirable. Also, you didn't have to swap out the buffer for a rifle length one? Wouldn't you have to stick a massive amount of coins in there otherwise?

Edited by CaptCalvin

Modern consensus regarding burst modes expecially Colt's mechanism seems to lean on the unfavorable side anyway. Non self resetting as well as inconsistent trigger pull depending on which position the ratchet is in makes it very undesirable. Also, you didn't have to swap out the buffer for a rifle length one? Wouldn't you have to stick a massive amount of coins in there otherwise?

The screw on end cap of the stock tube is elongated and along with the rubber buffer piece making up almost the correct length for the recoil parts. Just the bolt lock wasn't quite catching, this may be because I'm using propane and the bolt carrier is moving too quickly for a positive catch. Manual charging on an empty magazine always has positive lock as well as firing when low on gas.

Like very Recce rifle there mate, it's very hot!

• 4 weeks later...

That's pure filth Chris. Good job!

I use the same bbs and my mags are fine with them. Are yours new magazines? I found with new TM mags, especially pistols mags, they tend to stick when feeding into the gun. But this passes over a short space of time with general use. Sometimes I'd leave a troubled loaded magazine over night and try again the following day.

That's my experiences anyway, it could be as they say on the group page. Ammo related...

And I love the night vis camo!

Just seen UAC have a CNCed bolt carrier en route for this. Unsure if its aluminium or steel (I'd place bets on ally).

Doesn't look far out either.. Im tempted by a MWS even more now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

>:| 

x2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...