DAS M4A1 BY GBLS Korea

blobface

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ok... so like there was a meeting with das management,

but sadly I'm been sworn to secrecy.

But the little i can leak is to only confirm what has already been stated here which was the price will be up there with the PTW.
And correct another point I mentioned previously which was they would be available in Jan, But the new fact is there maybe a few samples to tour a few shops for pre-order planing... in February. 
The exact release date is not yet known.
The other details i know are limited to production location, distribution, and quantities planned, so kinda irrelevant here anyways. 
still... moms the word.

But as soon as i have a sample on hand... you will be the first to know.
well no   the... second...
well ok.. the 12th to know... you will be like the 12th to know..

as a have a friends to pimp it out to first... but still... 12th in the whole world... its pretty good.  ;)

ok... so like there was a meeting with das management,

but sadly I'm been sworn to secrecy.

But the little i can leak is to only confirm what has already been stated here which was the price will be up there with the PTW.

Any idea what the material/ finishing  method are?

ie

Die cast Zn-Al + CNC finish? (this is how PTW bodies are made AFAIK)

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea what the material/ finishing  method are?

ie

Die cast Zn-Al + CNC finish? (this is how PTW bodies are made AFAIK)

Materials of the prototype at least (eg: may change for production). Front / Rear sights are steel, Receiver is CNC aluminum, Bolt Carrier is currently zinc alloy. No details on finish.

Are they gonna release more information on how it works?

eventually i'm sure, but obviously it should be gears pull back bolt...  i guessing...

a few other details that should be obvious,...

its shoots 6mm... lol

And shooting mode is of cause is safe, semi and full auto. But semi only models may also offered.

and hop up: Of cause

Weight : 3000g

Length : 780 /860mm

Barrel Length : 380mm

Mag : 40 to 80rds

FPS : 295 to 410 fps

Joules : 0.8 to 1.6J

MPS : 90 to 120mps

One other juicy tidbit... is on a low / no / dead battery it will be aircockable for a single shot... :o  lol.

But other than that... I know nothing...nothing...  :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

The design seems pretty straightforward, in the sense that it's using existing airsoft tech. I don't see why it couldn't be reliable if quality material like steel and aluminium is used. My major concern is power output and performance.

I can confirm that it pre cocks. in front of the buffer there is a wedge, that wedge is the spring guide stopper (think VSR10 or APS2) and just in front of that is a sear. this is essentially an auto cocking spring sniper rifle, but much more well refined.

think of a VSR10 with a gear rack at the bottom of the cylinder and a return spring behind the bolt. when the gun fires from a cocked position, the gun then re cocks the bolt using AEG tech and sets the piston back on the sear and automatically returns forward to load a BB.

looks to have ultra high torque gears though, so the highest ROF you could probably get out of it is like 14-16 RPS. but that would be really fast for that much material to be thrown back and forth.

you could also think of it as a PSG1 with a bolt carrier around the piston.

the way its designed, it wouldn't need a mosfet, so hopefully we can fit something existing in there if it doesn't have one.

plus, check out dat beefy bolt catch.

id really like to see this get popular and see AKs come out.

Exactly my thoughts =D

You will be surprised to know your thoughts... and reality are surprisingly similar... as this will be following the M4 quite quickly... apparently, maybe, possible like... very soon like.

Still... one needs to walk before they can run.

The Full CNC "dealers samples" of the DAS m4 are under construction... ATM i guess and should be seen next month.

The first "honest" performance reviews will be most interesting.

Archived