DAS M4A1 BY GBLS Korea

blobface

You will be surprised to know your thoughts... and reality are surprisingly similar... as this will be following the M4 quite quickly... apparently, maybe, possible like... very soon like.

Still... one needs to walk before they can run.

The Full CNC "dealers samples" of the DAS m4 are under construction... ATM i guess and should be seen next month.

The first "honest" performance reviews will be most interesting.

Can a site admin change this gentleman's user name to "Hypeofdoombringuer"?

Thank you very much.

PS: My bank account still finds you very hateable :lol:

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

First batch of CNC samples should be finished before the 9 may... and priced... take your plucked from air number and add in another kidney to the arm, leg and other kidney your already have to sell.

Luckily the later of non-cnc version of this model will be a 3rd of that price.

But sadly time between the limited additions CNC models and full production models.... is unknown.
So still a bit... a lot of wait and see how this model and its planned production runs will progress.

Just had few delays so far... but the project seems to be moving fairly steadily as one might expect.

Should have a sample on hand in a fortnight or so... and will be hoeing it out shortly thereafter.  Fingers crossed.

FYI if anyone else is very seriously wanting to order the Limited Edition CNC version, please PM me as it can be arranged.

Gotta just be the standard cast zinc-alu alloy right?

Personally, I'd be infinitely more interested in a gun made from a machined, proper aluminium even if I have to save up longer, but I'm not jumping on a platform as new as this right away.  If they're only going to make the cheaper models after the initial machined batch is sold.. well that kinda kills it personally.  Not that my 1 potential purchase matters too much, just sayin'.  It seems unlikely a system like this won't receive a lot of updates and improvements in the event it catches on.

In light of that last video, it's definitely going to be up in, if not beyond, Airsoft Surgeon prices.

The only good thing about this initial release is that we'll finally be able to get a complete third-party breakdown of how the system works.

3000?

your close...  half a PTW less...   but yeah its up there.

There is a little testing / show and tell of the first of the 300 this Friday in Busan. 

Everyone's invited... lol

Hopefully more footage and at a least more pictures available shortly there after.

Yeah, I mean, I'm one of those people who still support buying an airsoft gun that costs more than a real one, but at a price like this, is it really going to sell? How much cheaper can a standard production version be? I was hoping for at most 600 to 700, now it's looking like at least 1G.

I'm sorry, but I cannot adopt a platform that expensive.

Well, it's almost time for more news from BO Manufacture's electromagnet AEG. I think it was like 10 days until they said more info was coming?

$2,400 is...  A lot of money. It's not an insane amount of money if the gun literally doesn't need a single upgrade and has hard-anodized CNC'd 7075T6 receivers and a gun-drilled steel barrel and a factory-R-hop'd 1 micron stainless-steel inner barrel and so on and so forth, but I'm betting that's probably not the case.

I await reviews with interest, because I'm not putting up that kind of cash blind.

DAS EBB M4 would come up at Platoon convention next week.

If they have sample for demonstration, i'll tell you guys its impression.

Please if you can make a chrono test, 10 rounds for consistency,

and maybe pictures from the Hop up

Archived