DAS M4A1 BY GBLS Korea

blobface

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just thought of this and hope that LordGBLS could comment.  I do like the M4, but I do prefer M16's.  Changing out the buffer tube, stock and front end to convert it into an M16.  Would any of that void the warranty in any ways?

Yes, we have prohibitions make void life warranty. I fully understand your love for M16, but do not convert and disassemble our DAS gun. DAS system is totally different from existing AEGs, so you can not change it with the common knowledge from other guns. We provide life long warranty for a breakdown and being worn out during usual use, but do not provide for changing out main spring for speed upgrade, and disassembling of parts surely including bolt carrier and gear box, strain and violent activities, and so on. Plz understand :)

Thank for your threads. The reason you can not see the impression of our gun on web is that we do not ship out our guns yet. We still have changed the material of parts and their how to make even though we found very little fault on them to improve the quality of limited edition. Lead time is more extended than our expectation, but we want our guns to be the best choice to customers, and have enough value as a limited edition.

During this delay, we took a filed test at Korean counter-terrorism teams’ training with limited edition and won praise, and introduced DAS gun as a training weapon to overseas military officers as well as Korean at DEFENSE EXPO KOREA 2016 and won visitors’ minds.

We guess we can send in items during next month, and you would been seen some reviews can make calm all of controversy and worries.

If you have a question, feel free to ask me! Always welcomed!

Are you saying then that by modding the exterior of the gun that the warranty is void? If so then the idea, as previously mentioned by others, about producing & making the uppers easier to get hold of, to make their own different set ups, this would then make the warranty void ?

Either way I really love the look and idea of the gun and hope it gets massed produced and soon :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New video

Dude in the tan polo is my Korean buddy, Ted Tae. Good shooter. He's also a legit and well regarded wartime photojournalist who's been in a lot of hairy situations. The other guy in the hat is Jung Chan. He's a Korean actor and general adventurer. Both are very familiar with real firearms, enjoy training with them and can shoot well. I've known Ted for years and he's someone who's opinion I respect. He doesn't know Airsoft as well as he knows real guns but he does have a decent comprehension of how they work, their possible applications for training/FOF use, and their limitations. Ted thought the system was pretty cool and he thought I would like it also. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Are you saying then that by modding the exterior of the gun that the warranty is void? If so then the idea, as previously mentioned by others, about producing & making the uppers easier to get hold of, to make their own different set ups, this would then make the warranty void ?

Either way I really love the look and idea of the gun and hope it gets massed produced and soon :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, previously, one guy suggested about the system that changes the model or mode by replacing upper receiver. I forwarded his opinion to R&D team, but I can not be sure if we adopt this system or not, and if we decide to make it when we could release it.

Later, If we find some parts to be upgraded, we will make and provide these parts to limited edition customers for free. Disassembling and conversion means warranty void. The parts you should not touch; Bolt carrier, upper receiver& charging handle, outer/inner barrel + hop up set, all of lower receiver parts including motor, magazine, and stock tube. DAS is really sensitive system, plz do not open our system.

As soon as we finish our limited edition work, we will rush for mass production models. Thank for your warm comment.

Won't lie. Bummed on the answer to convert it but I still want to get my hands on one. Will there be any versions that is front wired for the limited edition?

Our schedule is M4A1 limited edition -> M4A1 mass production -> AK version. If there would possibility of any versions that is front wired for the limited edition, but I can not say now clearly. Plz understand.

Dude in the tan polo is my Korean buddy, Ted Tae. Good shooter. He's also a legit and well regarded wartime photojournalist who's been in a lot of hairy situations. The other guy in the hat is Jung Chan. He's a Korean actor and general adventurer. Both are very familiar with real firearms, enjoy training with them and can shoot well. I've known Ted for years and he's someone who's opinion I respect. He doesn't know Airsoft as well as he knows real guns but he does have a decent comprehension of how they work, their possible applications for training/FOF use, and their limitations. Ted thought the system was pretty cool and he thought I would like it also. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Thank for your explanation. We also hope we could let you check it out as soon as possible.

Later, If we find some parts to be upgraded, we will make and provide these parts to limited edition customers for free. Disassembling and conversion means warranty void. The parts you should not touch; Bolt carrier, upper receiver& charging handle, outer/inner barrel + hop up set, all of lower receiver parts including motor, magazine, and stock tube. DAS is really sensitive system, plz do not open our system.

So I have to spend nearly a thousand USD on this gun and I can't change the magazine or cock the gun without voiding the warranty?

Archived