DAS M4A1 BY GBLS Korea

blobface

Right, as I thought, makes the most sense for sure.

Interesting it manages to be (sort of) open bolt and closed bolt at the same time.  Works just like a GMPG or a lot of the old school SMGs in terms of the piston.  Here's hoping that sear piece is made of some really high quality metal.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Essentially a full auto-single action gun. 'Trigger response' on this will beat even GBB because it's just dropping a sear, to release the main spring. Genius.

With any luck the trigger will have nothing to do with the electronics at all and will just drop the sear. Should allow for tuning the trigger pull etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The mass production version (if they get around to it) will be a better comparison perhaps?  The recoil PTW has "die cast alumin(i)um" receivers, which sounds a lot like it's got the same pot metal make-up as the regular Systema AR to me, though it's impossible to ever tell for sure given the superbly vague descriptive language that airsoft retailers love so much.

So I am in contact with their supplier in HK to try and get my hands on one, but have a question for Lord. If the bucking does for whatever reason tear after use and it is replaced by the user, or if the bucking itself is not too the liking of the user, will that also void any warranty? And when will magazines become available for separate purchase and is there a price estimate?

So I am in contact with their supplier in HK to try and get my hands on one, but have a question for Lord. If the bucking does for whatever reason tear after use and it is replaced by the user, or if the bucking itself is not too the liking of the user, will that also void any warranty? And when will magazines become available for separate purchase and is there a price estimate?

Hello, when the bucking was tore, you can buy from any airsoft shop and exchange it, and it will not void your warranty. We put spare bucking in the package, but when you encounter this problem, just ask us. We will tell you in detail. For mags, we are going to sell them to the limited edition users who registered as an user on our system.(You can check how to register on DAS manual.) Exact price is restricted to users, but no worries. It would be a very special price. :)

I really like the design of the DAS M4, and the realistic bolt shape and operation. There are only two things that I would change, a version with a VSR hop up and a realistic grip size, as it uses AEG grips and motors right? I hope too see the regular version at a lower price soon!!

I really like the design of the DAS M4, and the realistic bolt shape and operation. There are only two things that I would change, a version with a VSR hop up and a realistic grip size, as it uses AEG grips and motors right? I hope too see the regular version at a lower price soon!!

Hello, Yes we use AEG grip. Thank for your warm comment!

Placed my order earlier in the night. Still thinking how to recoperate the purchase, but I will figure something out. Can't wait to get my hands on it!  And I will check the website on the mags as I usually only fill them to 30 and run 9 on average.  Thank you for the quick response Lord 

Oh, you did! Now I understood why you asked. When you get our parcel, just register you as an user as we wrote on manual, and tell me "You want 3 more mags." We will give you the price :)

I was watching one of the YouTube videos from your channel and watched the 500 FPS test one. I noticed that the stock was replaced from the crane stock to a full stock and was curious, what kind of buffer tube does it take?

I think GBBR M16 stock is compatible...

I just don't know if you change it you may loss the warranty

Yes, we used full stock, but we revised it for our item. We recommend crane stock for your item, and it will not void your warranty. And our stock tube is GBBR type. Plz ask me in detail when user registration :) 

• 2 weeks later...

So got mine in last week Thursday and was going to break it in on Sunday, but made it late to the game and every one was leaving, but got a chance to adjust the hopup some what.  Still needs adjusting but in stock form on single fire its actually pretty darn accurate.  Full auto does a somewhat shot gun effect and it seems to drop a few bb's as in FPS drop, but for now its an amazing gun.  

post-37771-0-74535300-1485292287_thumb.jpg

Just did a few external addons a bit ago and feels much more comfortable.  Cant wait to actually play with it.  Only problem is the trigger is extremely stiff and the mags are a very tight fit, so a quick reload will be a task.  Ill try and follow up more after next week Sunday when I try and go out again. 

So got mine in last week Thursday and was going to break it in on Sunday, but made it late to the game and every one was leaving, but got a chance to adjust the hopup some what.  Still needs adjusting but in stock form on single fire its actually pretty darn accurate.  Full auto does a somewhat shot gun effect and it seems to drop a few bb's as in FPS drop, but for now its an amazing gun.  

attachicon.gifimage1.JPG

Just did a few external addons a bit ago and feels much more comfortable.  Cant wait to actually play with it.  Only problem is the trigger is extremely stiff and the mags are a very tight fit, so a quick reload will be a task.  Ill try and follow up more after next week Sunday when I try and go out again. 

Thank for your feedback. We will wait for your next comment :)

Archived