DAS M4A1 BY GBLS Korea

blobface

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I would update a tad here. I contacted Lord and I can supply my own buffer tube and full stock and they can install it. Problem. I can't find my old GBBR stock..... I have the buffer tube though, and according to Lord it is a milspec thread. And it went through customs finally. Seemed like it got back logged. Can't wait to get the hopup though. So curious about it.

• 1 month later...

Thought I would do a tiny update.  Still waiting for the rifle to return.  The batch for the hopup parts they wanted to install did not work the way they wanted to and they ordered a new batch to install.  Hopefully they will finish the upgrades soon.  For now I made a review that I will update the best I can when I get the new gun in.  It can be found here: http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/217312-gbls-das-m4/

• 1 month later...

She's back! WITH A FULL STOCK!! Got it back yesterday and was tinkering with it in my house a few minutes ago. Works awesome with the full stock. Trigger response is crisp, but still somewhat hard to pull. Just need to get used to it. Has the new and improved one of a kind GBLS hopup units and magazines are soooo much easier to load now. As long as I get out of work on time Sunday I am going to play a game and see how well it performs. I am also going to a US event in New Mexico in two weeks, Operation Copperhead 3, as my primary through the day to see how well it holds up. So for any one still following this thread I'll update it the best I can and update my review thread when I have more good info to share.

EDIT: Having trouble sharing the photo of it. Will have to do it tomorrow when I'm off work.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates. Life getting in the way. Hoping to update my review thread tomorrow as I am hosting a night game tonight. Will be the second time I fielded the rifle in its new state. Wasn't able to take it to the event as my soldering skills suck too much. Soldering job came off on the only battery I had for it and my other two new ones didn't come in on time to try and convert them to mini deans. Found an RC shop locally that solders battery's so they did all three of them and have fielded it one time since then. Will post a pic of my current setup here in a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived