For Sale: PS4 with GTA 5, NBA 2k14, Madden 15.

For sale is a used, in excellent working condition, Playstation 4 with 3 games. There are some minor surface scratches on the surface of the glossy plastic part of the console where dust was wiped off the console with a protective micro fiber cloth. This is a common problem with the glossy plastic parts on both the Playstation and Xbox, but mine are at a minimum due to the use of a protective micro fiber cloth.

Included with this console is the factory box, factory power cord, factory HDMI cable, controller, controller charging cable, Grand Theft Auto 5 game, NBA 2k14 game, and Madden 15 game.

I'm selling this as I play my Xbox One more than the Playstation 4, and find that I'm only using my Playstation 4 for movies.

I'm asking $250.00 USD cash only for everything. Paypal only if your not doing a local pickup. This item only ships to the United States and is only available to sell to those who are 18 year's of age, or older. By purchasing these item's, you attest to being 18 year's of age, or older.

Please Note: Console will ship restored to factory defaults to protect my personnel information.

PS4-1_zpsthoefwnk.jpg

PS4-2_zpsidkbo3cy.jpg

PS4-3_zpstpyoqpwu.png

PS4-4_zpsqvnbaus5.png

PS4-5_zps9nvgzs37.jpg

PS4-6%20_zpslaohzbbu.png

Archived