GHK AUG GBBR

bankz5152

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL of course its paint, and yeah the trigger is OD painted, so are the controls, as it should be.  Only thing that shouldn't is the disassembly button, but not fussed either way.  

Question is, would it last the rigours of skirmishing?

• 2 months later...
Hello guys, I'm proud to share you my ultimate in-depth review for one of the most, no sorry, for the best GBBR I ever tried!

And after a long work, the review is now fully english subtitled!

I hope they're correct, don't hesitate to fix mistakes by using the contribution tools of YouTube ;)

Don't hesitate to like, comment and share, I made these review for you guys but I can't continue without your support, thank you gentleman!

• 5 months later...

I would say the chances of the Ghk fitting a RS stock at all are incredibly low.

The release of CO2 AUG magazines has potentially rekindled my interest in this platform, but it's the same as before: I really want the factory stock. You can buy surplus AUG stocks - non-NATO - without difficulty. Does anyone have any experience with the differences between the GHK and Steyr AUGs? Has anyone tried to fit one to the other before?

Archived