GHK AUG GBBR

bankz5152

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it wrong that I feel slightly excited that I broke the news first? lol I was looking for more info on it and the majority of forum news threads linked back to here! 

Either way this is something I like. A big GBBR company making an 'unusual' rifle that has a history of high quality reliable guns. Looks like WE are rubbing off on people! 

It isn't too far fetched. We've already got the 417 and MK17 which are both 7.62 platform AR's, and WE's already talked about another 7.62 model being in the works over on Facebook.

WE G3?.. Think VFC obtained the mold/decommissioned G3/FAl, forgot which company and exact model.

Whatever gun GHK makes, I just hope they keep their CO2 magazines the way they are, where they leave the legacy gas routes for Devilhunter mod, in fact, I'm curious if they know about the DH mod at all...

Of course they do, and I'm sure KJW does too, since their M9 fill valves suddenly sky rocketed... As well as vipertech buffer springs.

Recently DH my m4.. So much fap.

Whatever gun GHK makes, I just hope they keep their CO2 magazines the way they are, where they leave the legacy gas routes for Devilhunter mod, in fact, I'm curious if they know about the DH mod at all... 

Oh they do.  They even contemplated that exact feature but felt it was too dangerous...

Oh they do.  They even contemplated that exact feature but felt it was too dangerous...

You mean they considered making an "official" refillable co2 magazine?  Well, as long as they didn't feel that it was dangerous enough to change that for the future! So far their M4 / AK 5.45 / AK 7.62 co2 mags are all compatible with DH mod.. let's hope whatever new mags they might bring out in the future will all keep that. 

Archived