14mm Silencer/Supressor Adapter for TM Uzi

dapprman

I don't think this is a refresh of an old thread as search on uzi* brought nothing appropriate up.

Basically I managed to get my hands on a second hand TM Uzi.  It works sweetly however I fancy sticking my tracer silencer on it for indoors CQB.  Only thing, and it's a certain amount down to it's age, I can not find one at all.  I've seen references to a KM 14mm CW (I ideally need CCW) adapter, but the only place I could find that was Amazon US, at a silly price, and not for export to the UK.  Aside from that I can find only references to the same.  The RIF came with the official adapter, but I think this is just to allow a fat silencer to sit over it for looks.

Anyone know any the wiser of what's available ?

BTW even the last bastion of most things airsoft, Den Trinity, have nothing in stock.

MP5K silencer adapters or the exact same part from a PDW will fit but you'll need to attach a pin to go into the recess of the receiver threads to keep it from rotating.

Edit:

I think I also had mine reversed, muzzle end turned backwards as the threads that go into the MP5 front sight are longer which is needed as the barrel nut on the Uzi eats up some of that length.

Archived