"Professinal" traning weapon vs GBBR vs brands of gear

Beeingmyself

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to cause some controversy (and I'd never thought I'd ever say this)...VFC FTW!

Recently, been using their 417 lately and I must say I've been pretty impressed so far (except for the botched up engraving...).

Can't wait to see how well it'll do as a training weapon once the upgrade parts (heavy buffer, for one) arrive.

I want the vfc sr25 but I'm put off from what I saw of it from redwolf.

To do what I want the stock needs to be ditched as is the barrel. I like the hop adjustment but again you need a tool and this system might not work when I go to add the rail.

It's a preban receiver but new style everything else.

The stock bugs me the most and I can get the kac case deflector easy but then I can't use the optic mount I want.

• 3 weeks later...

i think the biggest advantage of PTW/CTW/XTW is the a lot better accuracy, and mostly reliability.

Same goes for gear, a Allwin MC Pants fell apart after 3 games, my Crye survives for 4 yeas now

Once hat a Proud Plate carrier~ half a year it was done my Eagle, Safariland etc live also over 4 years now

• 3 months later...

I want the vfc sr25 but I'm put off from what I saw of it from redwolf.

To do what I want the stock needs to be ditched as is the barrel. I like the hop adjustment but again you need a tool and this system might not work when I go to add the rail.

It's a preban receiver but new style everything else.

The stock bugs me the most and I can get the kac case deflector easy but then I can't use the optic mount I want.

The VFC SR25 is probably the way it is because it's the configuration as per issued to the military and they don't anticipate anyone wanting to change it. Also keep in mind AR15 style barrels, barrel nuts, rails, and stocks will not work. You're gonna have real trouble finding stocks and rails without looking into real steel, and as for the barrel, only thing you can maybe probably do to it is replace it with a VFC G28/217 barrel if you don't care about gas block compatibility. As far as I'm aware nobody else is doing any VFC spec 7.62 gbb outer barrels.

Well you can't really compare airsoft prices with RS prices especially when it comes to AR15. Here in the US the AR15 market is saturated. The prices have to be low.

For many other countries buying real is cheaper than importing the airsoft parts.

I love the ghk system, not concerned about the finish because it will ware from use and I hate having a pretty gun.

Archived