• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus... I really don't think any of that is called for. I have been playing airsoft for over 15 years, I really don't feel like I need to prove that I understand being hit is part of the game. I woul

More   Gearbox and piston   Piston heads   Hop rubbers and barrel cut     Gears compared to normal v2 gear. #tankgears  

SW my local retailer they got theirs direct from TM and they will need to be selling these at close to £600 !  allegedly the pre order price is practically at cost :S take with drum mags of salt etc but if thats true this moves from expensive to completely unjustifiable :(

SW my local retailer they got theirs direct from TM and they will need to be selling these at close to £600 ! allegedly the pre order price is practically at cost :S take with drum mags of salt etc but if thats true this moves from expensive to completely unjustifiable :(

on direct from TM. Call them out on it.

• Like 1

SW my local retailer they got theirs direct from TM

This is likely rubbish. They're buying them from a distributor, like every other international retailer.

they will need to be selling these at close to £600 !

Tell them that TM evidently shafted them, and that they can save a ton of money by buying them from AirsoftWorld for £400 instead. And that that's what you're going to do, too.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Feb was the last post date, I rekon since no one is posting it's either 

A) Died of hype

B) No problems, since no one is posting

C) No one has really been using it because lack of drum mag :P

The hype is real, this thing at my local CQB is a monster. It doesn't send people running away in fear like my m870 when racked . However people have seen me visually across the way and made a conscious decision to figure out another route.

It's heavy and cumbersome but in a good way, I haven't had a single misfeed, outta it since. If the gun has issues i havent seen em yet. 

The drum mag is gonna take it to the next level. I couldn't rationalize buying 3-4 more mags when i kkow the drum is around the corner. When it releases they'll be no reason to use the mags anymore. With the gun being so expensive i doubt i'll easily sell them. So i use one mag and keep a few speedloaders in my pocket. In between deaths. I'll top off the mag an go again

WHEN THE DRUM GETS HERE, FEAR ME!

• Like 1

its nothing really against the gun but pretty much all but the most popular threads have died a death on arnies, due for the most part to Facebook groups.  you can get Facebook group info much quicker and easier on your phone than a forum post.   if you arnt signed up to a aa12 owners group on fb then get searching.   

ive not heard of many people upgrading these guns, until there is a large contingent of people wanting to upgrade you will find no one really gets problems / needs to ask questions.

when i get chance i will do a few videos on my you tube channel, maybe when people feel a bit more confident taking apart there guns there will be a bit more interest in posting.

Agreed... and even if they did have a clue, that information would be lost in short order. Forums are definitely my preferred option for technical information, ideally ones that host their own uploaded images. Photobucket was probably the worst thing ever to happen to the web. Oh sure it let us upload far more images than we had been able to previously, but go look at a 5 year old thread; dead links to images long since purged.

Facebook relies on content turnover to keep the eyes reading. Archiving and searching through old content on their platform it basically worthless.

• Like 1

PhotoBucket was okay, untilt hey started to compete with image blogs by making eveyrthing so 'hip'. And their 'upload tool' was a mess. I ended up cancelling my -paid- subscription when they made a whole mess of the upload, dumped FTP upload and their customer service responder was snarky when I was asking about the FTP upload, because hey, everyone -must- use the nice, nifty, windows-app uplaoder that goes after -every-drive and folder on your computer that contains photos...

Oh, and their twice-a-day spam emails. Thankfuilly those are now filtered into the proper folder, but it was kinda obnoxious, and the rate seems to be going upover the time.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

PhotoBucket was okay, untilt hey started to compete with image blogs by making eveyrthing so 'hip'. And their 'upload tool' was a mess. I ended up cancelling my -paid- subscription when they made a whole mess of the upload, dumped FTP upload and their customer service responder was snarky when I was asking about the FTP upload, because hey, everyone -must- use the nice, nifty, windows-app uplaoder that goes after -every-drive and folder on your computer that contains photos...

Oh, and their twice-a-day spam emails. Thankfuilly those are now filtered into the proper folder, but it was kinda obnoxious, and the rate seems to be going upover the time.

Thank christ someone else agrees. PB is a bloody nightmare now, it used to be SO simple, fast and easy to use. 3 years later and it still *fruitcage*s me off. 

Thank christ someone else agrees. PB is a bloody nightmare now, it used to be SO simple, fast and easy to use. 3 years later and it still *fruitcage*s me off. 

www.peecee.dk

Unlimted photo uploading, allows direct file links, no *fruitcage* about.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...