• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus... I really don't think any of that is called for. I have been playing airsoft for over 15 years, I really don't feel like I need to prove that I understand being hit is part of the game. I woul

More   Gearbox and piston   Piston heads   Hop rubbers and barrel cut     Gears compared to normal v2 gear. #tankgears  

• 2 weeks later...

'Twas probably a 'Closed' group at that point (IE: You have to apply to get in and be approved by an admin) but now is a 'Private/Secret' group (IE: No one outside the group can see it and all invites have to come from members already in the group, with or without admin approval).

Probably related to the FB banning airsoft sales thing.

'Twas probably a 'Closed' group at that point (IE: You have to apply to get in and be approved by an admin) but now is a 'Private/Secret' group (IE: No one outside the group can see it and all invites have to come from members already in the group, with or without admin approval).

Probably related to the FB banning airsoft sales thing.

This or they know you and don't like you.

I'm the later for the good ghk group.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is what I came up with for a forward mount/ bottom ris rail. Cheap Chinese shotgun mount and G36 rail from eBay. Some redrilling of holes, some epoxy putty, some longer bolts and there you are. Totally removable and no holes in the plastic body work. Works very well with the gripod, and additional ris for a torch or laser.

IMG_0831_zpsejiyoxvy.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got the AA12 yesterday and so far so good. I ordered an 8.4v nimh with it but I have several 7.4 lipos. Has anybody got long term feedback on this? I'm willing to keep on using 8.4v if it means keeping the lifespan. Thanks.

Its been out ages so people might know this but g36 single open topped mag pouches work well. I have a flyee g36 double which they fit in but hard getting one of them out without the other. Have put some spacers in between and outside of the mags to try and stretch the pouch a bit butt I think a larger pouch is in order if you want to carry two at a time. 

• Like 1

I let every man and his dog abuse my 3. I just send them out with 2S LiPos and full drum mags, and they come back full of smiles. I'm kinda hoping one of them craps out so it motivates me to Polarstar it. I see on the AA12 FB group that breaking gearboxes is a thing, but the type of battery won't change that. I'm not sure if they're breaking them because they are putting bigger springs in (I don't think so). Apparently they do rattle all the screws loose (which I noticed immediately with the external screws and Loctited them all down snug). Given they are so easy to strip down, I should probably get on that with some Loctite.