vorpalbunnie

Tokyo Marui AA12

'Twas probably a 'Closed' group at that point (IE: You have to apply to get in and be approved by an admin) but now is a 'Private/Secret' group (IE: No one outside the group can see it and all invites have to come from members already in the group, with or without admin approval).

Probably related to the FB banning airsoft sales thing.

'Twas probably a 'Closed' group at that point (IE: You have to apply to get in and be approved by an admin) but now is a 'Private/Secret' group (IE: No one outside the group can see it and all invites have to come from members already in the group, with or without admin approval).

Probably related to the FB banning airsoft sales thing.

This or they know you and don't like you.

I'm the later for the good ghk group.

This is what I came up with for a forward mount/ bottom ris rail. Cheap Chinese shotgun mount and G36 rail from eBay. Some redrilling of holes, some epoxy putty, some longer bolts and there you are. Totally removable and no holes in the plastic body work. Works very well with the gripod, and additional ris for a torch or laser.

IMG_0831_zpsejiyoxvy.jpg

• Like 2

hi - does the aa12 have a thread for a flash hider? Also does anyone know what the external diameter is of the outer barrel? Thanks

Edited by Skarclaw

I got the AA12 yesterday and so far so good. I ordered an 8.4v nimh with it but I have several 7.4 lipos. Has anybody got long term feedback on this? I'm willing to keep on using 8.4v if it means keeping the lifespan. Thanks.

Its been out ages so people might know this but g36 single open topped mag pouches work well. I have a flyee g36 double which they fit in but hard getting one of them out without the other. Have put some spacers in between and outside of the mags to try and stretch the pouch a bit butt I think a larger pouch is in order if you want to carry two at a time. 

• Like 1